Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on December 12, 2012
I sent two of these out this week and I got replies from my customers that they loved the chocolate squares and that the boxes were pretty too. A little expensive but a good gift to send to an office.
on January 6, 2013
this was sent as a gift. The recipient said how pretty the packaging was. Said they could reuse for other gifts. I was impressed with how quicly it was shipped and received. And they loved the chocolates!
on February 24, 2013
We gave this to my Mom for Christmas. The boxes were beautiful. We thought the chocolate would last a long time but it never saw New Years! Bet you can't eat just one. Soo good.
on January 10, 2013
I was told the chocolate was wonderful. I was frustrated, because the gift card filled out was missing. The person did not know who the gift was from.
on January 1, 2013
I can not comment on the product itself because the recipient was a family friend, but they said they enjoyed the gift.
on January 2, 2013
This was a gift to my father and he loved it. The box arrived just like the picture. Great quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.