Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on January 2, 2014
I bought this chocolate tower as a gift for my grandmother for Christmas. I have bought this in the past and was okay with it. It seems this year the chocolate varieties are way out of proportion. Instead of having the same number of different types of chocolates this tower seems to have twice as many dark chocolates as the other flavors. My only gripe is the different types of chocolates were not consistent. I would be okay with it if my preferred chocolate type was in excess instead of my least liked chocolate type. I would expect from this chocolate maker that they be more consistent than they have this year. I guess quality-control was taking a nap when this package went through.
on March 1, 2014
the chocolates were stale. the selection was horrible and for the price. Don't bother. You will be disappointed. Will not purchase again.
on December 31, 2014
I've always liked Ghiraradelli chocolate, so I bought this as a gift for my employees. Each box contains different flavors of chocolate (i.e., Carmel, Raspberry, Mint, Dark Chocolate, etc.). The disappointment was the 60 and 70 percent cocoa. It has no flavor whatsoever. I could tell most people didn't like it either because it was the only chocolate not eaten.
on April 20, 2015
Great Christmas Present.
on July 28, 2015
I gave this out as a Christmas present and it was a hit! There's flavors for everone, and the boxes are gorgeous! And as always the chocolates themselves are delectible!
on January 2, 2014
This was sent as a gift and the gift card was not enclosed.

My neice posted a picture of it on facebook and asked who sent it.

Luckily I saw it. If I had sent it to a business assoc. I would not have known they did not know who sent it.
on July 4, 2016
Boxes were really nice looking and everyone enjoyed the treats.
on July 16, 2014
This was a Christmas gift for my grandparents. I usually go with a food-related gift for them and this one did not disappoint. The grandparents seemed happy when they open it.
on December 29, 2013
Product seemed to be okay. It was a Christmas gift and when we did our Christmas Eve party and played a game we usually play when we're with my husbands side of the family my niece was excited to get it.
on January 12, 2014
The most surprising thing about this gift box was that it was already stacked and bowed when it came. A simple cardboard piece holds it stead in shipping. Also, it's chocolate. Wives looove chocolate.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.