Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 13, 2012
Dark chocolate in moderation is considered good for us. This is a great deal for price and amount of product. Tastes great and I love the options of intensity. My husband loves the highest intense amount of cacao and I like less so it caters to both of us.
I've also found if you add a serving of dark chocolate to your breakfast, it curbs your cravings for junk food all day.
on December 14, 2012
Bought this as a limited time deal and what I got was amazing.
There are three different meticulously crafted dark delights.
60% dark for early evening, 72% for twilight and 86% for midnight.

Great product combo from Ghirardelli and offer on Amazon.
on November 15, 2012
Love this chocolate and the variety of cacao percentages. Since anything over 70% cacao is nutritionally recommended, I don't feel too guilty having one of these a day (my husband eats the ones that are 60%). I also love that they are individually wrapped.
on February 11, 2013
1. this is not the first time i used this product and it seem the same.
2. I have gotton use of the taste now so based on the dark chocolates i have used before i like it.
3. I would tell others about this product
on January 22, 2013
Overall very good, but some were too bitter for my liking. However, no complaints, it's chocolate. My husband loved the most bitter ones so all were eaten and fast. It was a good sample and I wrote down the 2 I liked best.
on November 6, 2015
It's Ghiradelli and dark chocolate, what more needs to be said? Loving it.
on January 6, 2013
Not a great buy. The taste is fine but "bang for the buck" isn't there. I found twice as much for half the price at Costco.
3 helpful votes
on January 12, 2013
I am a definite dark chocolate - holic! So I buy a bag of these several times during the year. There are 3 different intensities in the bag to suit my taste buds.
on February 24, 2015
Everyone liked these and I particularly like the 72% cocoa dark choclate
on April 1, 2013
It seems that milk chocolate inflames my acne, this chocolate sits well with me and is delicious to nibble on with some red wine.