Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on May 25, 2012
The heart shaped box contains individually wrapped squares of chocolate.
This is good if your significant other doesn't plan on eating the candy right away, as the chocolate will keep a long while.

However, when you open the heart shaped box and see a bunch of square plastic wrappers, it's like opening a box of chocolates to find mini-Snickers in their packages. It's not very romantic.

Of course, Ghiradelli chocolates are better than Snickers and like love, ultimately it's what on the inside that matters. Delicious!
VINE VOICEon February 13, 2014
I ordered this twin pack of Ghiradelli assorted chocolate squares for our family for Valentine's Day. I was already familiar with the candy and knew it was an okay deal for what I paid for it, and free shipping.

The chocolate is good quality and I enjoy all the flavors. Add a cup of hot tea or coffee and I'm satisfied!
on February 14, 2014
Thought I was getting a nice typical heart shaped box of chocolates, like a Whitman Sampler but Ghirardelli, which my wife and I love. Instead, just a box with a few foil wrapped pieces that my wife buys at the store all the time. Very disappointed and embarrassed that that's one of the things I got her for Valentine's Day.
on May 7, 2016
The tastiness of Ghiradelli chocolate in in individually wrapped squares. I purchased after Valentine's day for a great discount, and held for Easter as my wife gives up chocolate for Lent.
on March 7, 2014
The add misled me . I expected chocolate/caramel candy as with See's and not the wrapped squares. Also I did not like the raspberry nor the dark chocolate as it was for my wife. Also I expected a 2 pound box not two one pound boxes.
on March 29, 2014
Nicely packed. Tasty. Very good buy for thee price. The problem is that when my 'Valentine' found out I had another box of them for someone else, I had some 'splainin' to do.
on January 5, 2015
Apparently some of the best chocolate anywhere. I didn't get any.
on March 15, 2014
Wife and daughters loved this candy! I will be buying this for a long time to come and enjoying every bite!
on March 8, 2013
Item received as decribed and received by date promised. These were a hit for Valentines Day as both my daughter and wife love these!!!!
on March 2, 2013
Good Chocolate choice for Valentine. Highly recomand for those who not sure what brand of chocolate as for valentine gift.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.