- "An absurdly humorous novel of the paranormal whose enthusiasm and profundity make it truly exceptional." - Kirkus Reviews
- "It's smart, well-paced fun with plenty of heart--Jonah is a likeable protagonist, compassionate to the core, and his mission to help others makes him easy to root for." - Indie Reader
- "I got my advance copy of "Ghost Bully" in the mail on Saturday andalready can't put it down. Half the battle in writing is coming up with a concept, a hook, a plot that captures the attention of your readers. In this case, Corley nailed it." - The Sealy News
- "This independently published book by the author is a quick and dirty snack of Laffy Taffy. It is at once funny, sweet and sticky enough tostay with you, a truly engaging read." - Signal Horizon
- "Corley has written a novel at once local color, supernatural adventure, mild horror, and coming of age. It's quite a feat for a first time novelist and certainly worth your time." - Misanthropester
- "I enjoyed reading Ghost Bully and think that fans of supernatural reads would have fun following Jonah's journey." - The Nerdy Girl Express
About the Author
Brian Corley is based out of Austin, Texas, and enjoys looking for the strange underbelly of his beloved city. When Corley isn’t exploring the unknown, he can be found in his home office dreaming up his next comic fantasy novel.