Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

100%

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on October 24, 2006
When this album first came out I wanted so much to see the band live sporting my mohawk, torn jeans, and leather jacket. They were banned from the US because of their 51st state of America song.

It's funny how nothing really changes with politics and that as Reagan and Bush Sr. were reaping havoc across the world with trading arms with Iran/Iraq and Bin Laden I was wearing out this album on the turn table with my bratty college angst going to every demonstration against government policy that I could.

Well, the album is as crisp today both politically and sonically and just goes to show that thoughtful songwriting will always be timeless to the next generation that discovers it. The 51st state song rings true with the Bush/Blair fiasco.

Thanks for releasing this on CD as my beer soaked album has long been trashed and most likely jetisoned out of my apartment window at some point in some maddened frenzy when it finally refused to play. Unfortunately, I've grown older and can't get the same effect flinging a Brittany Spears album out the window.

I have since bought a few of the bands other cd's, but none hold as dear as this one because of the timing it came out and my drunken college stupor filled with confusion, radicalsim, and flat out despise for all the politicians that rule our lives in their own best interest. So put on this album, get pissed of, and band together as human beings to peacefully change our government and all it's bad foreign policies that reak havoc on the poor of other countries.
on October 14, 2015
Great product just as described
on March 26, 1999
Passionate raw energy is the best way to discribe this cd. With tracks like "The Hunt" and "Master Race" you feel the need to do something about the injsutices of the world. If you're tired of bubble gum music and want something with substance, get this cd.