- Paperback: 92 pages
- Publisher: WordTech Communications (May 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1934999571
- ISBN-13: 978-1934999578
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,312,881 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ghost of Fashion Paperback – May 15, 2009
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Read about a grandmother wooed by Sinatra, and just know that Annie Get your Gun will never be the same after Jenike.
Every sorrow has its music, but in Ghost of Fashion, we see sorrow's music is sometimes laughter. These poems contain a good story-teller's repertoire about what is interesting in the selection of detail and with Jenike's wit and keen intellect, even sorrow can be rendered ludicrous, savvy-silly, with a notable bounce in its step.
These poems are glow-in-the-dark beachballs on the night-ocean and sometimes, even the moon envies them.