Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 134 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 201 reviews
on February 25, 2014
My 11 year old son really enjoyed the 8 Goosebumps, the only problem is they are a very quick read. The price was great too, usually at Barnes it's $7-8 a book. Amazon has a great price, especially when you are buying a few..
on June 26, 2017
AMAZING shape and came in under 2 days!! You could buy a book just like it at a store. I say again, perfect shape. The only problems are SLIGHT bends in the right top and bottom corners. But not a big deal. You could buy a book in the store that has those same bends. Also,they are BARELY visible. Awesome story too.
on July 2, 2017
I'm giving this a perfect score out of pure nostalgia. I first read this as a child and even watched the TV episode of this particular title. It's not scary but enough for a young kid to realize the importance of valuing one's life.
on April 21, 2017
Big Raves here since the collection just started.
on May 10, 2013
Pretty much exactly what I expected it to be. Stories are short and to the point, and the scary content is relatively age appropriate. The content, I thought, was a bit trite though , seeming to have been written for the soul purpose of scares, and not really displaying any other meaning or import. I also found the grammar to be a bit disappointing, especially for a series targeting children as first novel sized reads, which you'd think would try harder to be examples of the correct usage. All said and done the books are not the worst things I've ever read. In fact they helped me to get into reading on a more serious basis when I was a child, which is pretty important. I'd buy them if you have a 10ish year old child who likes ghost/scary stories, but then be around when they read them so you can interject with the correct grammar.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2017
I ordered the Kindle version of this book because I just recently watched the movie Goosebumps. Prior to seeing the movie I never even heard of this author and wanted to check out his writing. Obviously written for the young teen crowd, but still a quick read. Unfortunately, a few pages were blank right at the end of the story.
on July 25, 2016
For some reason thought that this was the true original Goosebumps book but still I really good but none-the-less will just have to keep searching for the true original
on June 11, 2016
Love this book a great classic. I used to own this book back in elementary school lost it now I own it again I highly recommend Goosebumps this book will not disappoint.
on May 29, 2017
I read the book 2 times and I still don't get how the plot twist works.
on April 3, 2017
Bought for 9 year old grandson he loves it!