Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 24, 2017
The software is not compatible with windows 10. But need to check your computers memory, graphics card & processor according to specifications on game requirements.
on December 2, 2014
CAN"T PLAY THE GAME WHERE DO THE CODE GO. I HAVE GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER ON UPLAY I TRIED THE CODE THERE BUT IT WANT TAKE IT.THANKS JOEB.
on May 31, 2013
A reviewer mentioned it had not worked on his machine which has win7 64bit. But he is incorrect this works fine on win 7 64bit. And you don't really need a really powerful rig to run this game. At least by now. I'm a tech geek hobbyist so I have a habit of getting the fastest and or newest components that are out. My family and I (wife and kids) have 6 PC's and couple of laps. But my fastest machine ATM is a i7990x 3.6 with quad 7970's 3gb's, 64GB ram adn 20 3TB HD's running off 2 3000 watt PSU's, as I do video editing. My slower rig has the same cpu except with 69670's, 32gb ram and 4 3tb drives with a single 3000 PSU. All our rigs are liquid cooled. And all run at the least windows pro 64bit and we as a family sometimes play against each other or yes a gaming family. ;) I'm building a newer faster machine as I type.

Sorry for the rant got carried away there. But this DLC is ok for a few MP maps. Cheap so can't complain. If you're into a story or a SP buy only the Raven Strike DLC as it has a short story line. The other 2 are mainly just new MP maps.

Btw Does anyone know if these DLC's are supposed to show up in my list of Uplay Games? As only the main game shows up but the Raven campaign and the dlc maps do show up in the game when playing. I got all 3 DLC's. But not in that Uplay app game list.
on May 16, 2015
would like a refund doesn't work at all
on December 31, 2012
Amazon quickly sent me the code to redeem it and there were no problems on Amazon's part. On the game's behalf, I cannot say the same about it. I went to check the new guns and maps, they were there but the main problem is that there weren't any game open at all! Not sure if its just me but I have not even played any of the new maps since buying this (about a month ago). It could just be me but I haven't been able to play any new maps. The guns are there and some are nice and the others 'meh.'
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 25, 2012
Dont work on windows 7 64bit.. that was a waste of money and time. Its not stated it wouldnt work
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question