Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 6, 2014
I saw the musical stage play in New Orleans, and decided to get the album. I was totally delighted with it, but was disappointed that "Unchained Melody" was not sung or played, other than his spoofing part. At least in the play, you heard the original song played. I'm assuming it was not added to the Broadway album because of copyright laws, but, as a whole, I enjoyed the album and will listen to it again.
on August 20, 2012
Caissie Levy is a wonderful singer. The soundtrack features her as Molly on Nothing Stops Another Day and With You, possibly the saddest song ever written. Richard Fleeshman is Sam and he does it well - especially when he teams with her on Here Right Now and Three Little Words. I liked the Demi Moore/Patrick Swayze movie and can picture how they put it to music. Apparently, Broadway didn't agree - it closed after 4 months! But, the soundtrack is still worth a listen.
on June 15, 2016
I saw the musical Ghost performed on stage. I enjoyed it but was too close to the orchestra. The sound track is very good.
on April 9, 2014
Speedy delivery, great condition, enjoying it greatly! Follows the stage play/musical interestingly helping to follow the whole program. Even if not attending program, buy this and enjoy wonderful original music.
on September 11, 2013
The music conveys the feeling of the movie. liberal turns have been taken with the iconic song Unchained Melody.... and that is ok. The CD is worth it just to hear the Sam Wheat character sing in anguish realizing he was betrayed by his best friend.
on June 2, 2013
I am glad that I now have this cd in my collection. Friends of mine told me it was a good cd. The vocals on songs such as I Had A Life and Suspend My Disbelief are so powerful. One or two of the other songs...sorry I can't think of the names are not that great in my opinion, but like I said I am glad I made this purchase.
on May 31, 2015
Such a beautiful, and fresh score. Though this show was short lived, this cast album is incredibly worth it. So beautiful!
on July 29, 2016
Great soundtrack
on January 4, 2014
I'm probably one of the few persons that saw this musical and enjoyed it. But then I enjoyed the movie as well. We're not talking Sondheim or Rice but there are a couple of nice songs.
on April 25, 2013
The new national tour of GHOST will be in many cities this season. Wanted to become familiar with the songs before the show arrives in Providence. The songs are fine.....remains to be seen how good the musical is!