Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Ghostbed Mattress-King 11 Inch-Cooling Gel Memory Foam-Mattress in a Box-Most Advanced Adaptive Gel Memory Foam–Coolest Mattress in America-Made in the USA–Industry Leading 20 Year Warranty
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXPERTISE: For over 15 years our experts have focused on sleep innovation by creating the world’s most advanced adaptive gel memory foam mattress to meet your individual needs. A mattress is a long-term investment. The GhostBed is the highest quality, lowest cost luxury latex and gel memory foam mattress on the market today. Buy with Confidence with our 20 year warranty.
- DESIGN: The GhostBed has a medium-firm feel and is packed with supernatural comfort and crafted with 11" of ultra premium foams: 1.5" continuous aerated latex, 2" 4lbs superior technology cooling gel memory foam and 7.5" extra high density support foam. The removable cover is plush yet durable and is zippered for easy removal and care.
- FEATURES: The coolest mattress in America, Made in USA. For the best sleep experience checkout our other GhostBed sleep products: GhostBed Foundation, GhostPillow and GhostBed Mattress Protector (all sold separately).
- BENEFITS: Overwhelmingly GhostBed customers absolutely love the feel of their bed and rave about their new sleep experience and you will too! Sleeping on a GhostBed is like floating on air, cool and comfortable, free of pressure and the aches and pains that keep you up at night. With a 100 night sleep trial, free returns, a 20 year warranty and backed by Amazon, what do you have to lose?
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Handcrafted in America with top-quality materials and the latest in sleep technology, the GhostBed by Nature's Sleep provides a balance of supernatural comfort and total-body support. The naturally responsive, plush latex foam layer provides the ideal level of surface softness, while the proprietary gel memory foam layer helps regulate sleeping temperature. The high-density base foam layer of the GhostBed provides increased support for a restful night's sleep. This 11-inch mattress comes with a removable plush cover that wicks away moisture and heat, keeping you cool throughout the night.
From the Manufacturer
The top comfort layer of the GhostBed is made of 1.5 inches of naturally responsive, high-quality latex that absorbs pressure without retaining body heat. This continuous aerated latex foam layer provides an ideal level of surface softness for optimal comfort and restful sleep.
Heat can prevent you from getting a good night's sleep, so the GhostBed is designed to keep you cooler. It features a 2-inch gel memory foam layer with 100 percent pressure-relieving material embedded with gel beads. These gel beads absorb heat to help keep your sleeping temperature cooler for a restorative sleep.
The GhostBed by Nature's Sleep features a high-density base layer for increased support and durability. Designed to provide comfort and support for every type of sleeper, this layer provides good spinal alignment without creating an uncomfortably hard-feeling mattress. On average, the GhostBed is 1 inch thicker than other standard mattresses, ensuring more comfort, better support, and greater resiliency and durability.
The GhostBed features a removable cover made with a blend of quality fabrics, including viscose and polyester, for a plush feel. This ultra-soft washable cover keeps you cool and comfortable throughout the night by wicking away heat and moisture.
The GhostBed comes in a vacuum-sealed packaging for perfect hygiene, and so it fits into a much smaller box for shipping. Simply give your GhostBed a few hours to a day to fully expand, breath, and acclimate to your room's temperature.
The GhostBed was developed by Nature's Sleep using a combination of 35 years of mattress design experience and skilled American craftsmanship. CEO Marc Werner created the GhostBed mattress in a box so you can skip the showroom and find your perfect mattress without ever leaving home. Each GhostBed mattress is proudly made in U.S.A. using the finest quality materials for supernatural comfort and optimal health benefits.
Describe your product in 3 words.
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We are big believers in the efficient market theory. As such, we have always been obsessed with driving the costs out of the supply chain and passing the savings onto the final customer. After many years of serving traditional brick and mortar retailers, we wanted to develop an unequalled, high quality luxury latex/gel memory foam mattress that could be delivered directly to the consumer’s door at a fraction of the cost. Additionally, we wanted to meet the growing need of the next generation shoppers who prefer a simpler and more convenient digital shopping experience. Mobile commerce and social marketing allow a smaller company and a new product to gain visibility in a rapid and efficient manner.
What makes your product special?
We have become disappointed over the years as we watch various products become cheaper and cheaper in terms of quality. We therefore engineered our 100% made in USA luxury latex/gel memory foam mattress with the highest quality materials. We use the world’s finest fabrics and have better and more latex and gel memory foam in our mattress – resulting in a cooler sleeping environment, better support, better contour to the body and no pressure points. Equally as important, our mattress is proven to stand the test of time, backed up with a 20 year warranty. We are also the only company who offers a custom, made in the USA matching all wood foundation (boxspring) to complete the perfect sleep system. Lastly, we are able to deliver our mattress faster, shipping within 24 hours from our 8 warehouses around the U.S. As we proudly say, “Bigger, Better and More Affordable” – we let the customer win.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Being able to design and build the perfect mattress for the final end customers, and not for the needs of retail stores. Having a 2-way dialogue, directly with the end consumer, allows us to offer the best night’s sleep at the best possible price. This personalized experience invigorates and drives the entire team at GhostBed. Additionally, as a seasoned serial entrepreneur for the last 38 years, it’s been an absolute pleasure working with such a diverse team of people that have all shared their thoughts and input throughout the process. The end result was creating an outstanding product and developing a wonderful, vibrant, and dynamic GhostBed company.
Compare with similar items
Tuft & Needle King Mattress, Bed in a Box, T&N Adaptive Foam, Sleeps Cooler with More Pressure Relief & Support Than Memory Foam, Certi-PUR & Oeko-Tex 100 Certified, 10-Year Warranty, Made in USA
Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress, King
Leesa Sapira Mattress, King
Amerisleep AS2 12" Memory Foam Mattress (Queen)
Ghostbed 11 Inch Cooling Gel Memory Foam King Mattress with 20 Year Warranty & 2 Real-Time Cooling GhostPillows
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$48.49||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Get up stand up||Amazon.com|
|Construction Type||Memory Foam||Memory Foam||Memory Foam||Foam Construction;Innerspring;Hybrid Construction||Foam Construction, Memory Foam||Foam Construction|
|Item Dimensions||80 x 76 x 11 in||76 x 80 x 10 in||80 x 76 x 12 in||80 x 76 x 11 in||80 x 60 x 12 in||—|
|Item Firmness Description||Medium Firm||Medium||Plush||Firm||Medium Firm||Cushion Firm|
|Material Type||Foam||Foam||Foam||Cotton||Foam, Memory Foam||Gel Memory Foam|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first night sleeping on it, I tossed and turned. My back was so so sore the next day. The next night was close to the same, and same for my husband. But the third night was heaven. Neither of us woke up hardly at all. We love this mattress because the motion doesn't transfer as much, so we do not wake each other up as often when we move in our sleep (we both move a lot in our sleep)! After about a week, we finally fully adjusted to sleeping on a memory foam mattress. I'm even convinced that our Dachshund sleeps better on this mattress. It is also a very cool mattress. Unlike most reviews on Amazon, we received NOTHING for this review, and it is totally unbiased.
-My back pain is gone. This is a major plus to me. I am very grateful to be able to wake up in the morning without that crippling lower back pain caused by my old mattress which had body indentations.
- Quick shipping. I ordered my mattress on a Monday from Ghostbed.com and it arrived Tuesday.
- (After a month of breaking it in) The mattress conforms to my shape, and it is comfortable to sleep on.
- The warranty is very misleading. Everywhere on Ghostbed's website says the warranty is 20 years. It wasn't until I received my mattress that I received my warranty information and read the mattress is really only covered for 10 years. After 11 years you pay 55% of the mattress cost to replace it, and that number goes up by 5% every year. So if you have 1 inch body indentations after 19 years you have to pay 95% of the mattress cost to replace it. I am upset that this wasn't more clear on their website. All over facebook Ghostbed just keeps repeating "20 year warranty!" See attached picture for the warranty information.
- The "cooling technology" does not appear to work very well. I get up in the night to use the restroom and get a drink of water. By the time I get back in bed, my mattress is still hot where I was laying down. I sleep with a ceiling fan and I still get really hot.
- The claims about "motion transfer" are also not true. I can still feel when my partner gets out of bed. It is better than a spring mattress, but still noticeable.
I'm going to keep my mattress after the 100 days. It was $400 dollars cheaper than it's competitor and I am happy that my back pain is gone. All in all, I'm glad I bought this, but I wish Ghostbed was more honest in their advertising.
Their customer service isn't anything spectacular. They could have made it right but chose to just refer to their policy. Over all this has gone from an underwhelming experience to flat out frustration. We gave this bed and company every opportunity and I suggest you learn from my blunder. We did lots of research and read 100's of reviews and this is the review I wish we would have read.