- File Size: 3671 KB
- Print Length: 40 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Mystichawker Press (March 25, 2018)
- Publication Date: March 25, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07BQJ49MT
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#729,848 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #570 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- #945 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > TV, Movie, Video Game Adaptations
- #1630 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > TV, Movie, Video Game Adaptations
|Print List Price:||$4.99|
Save $4.00 (80%)
A Ghoulish Glitch (A Litrpg short story) Kindle Edition
|Length: 40 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So the story you think you are getting is almost half the size Amazon lists it as.
The story you do get is very short, can be read in under 30 minutes, and is completely undeveloped.
The characters feel flat, and since it is so short there is no feeling of character attachment, no interest. You never know enough about then to like anything about it.
It is basically a short litrpg campfire story . If the author took the time to develop this it could be a decent book. It was at the least, well edited, just not long enough or developed enough to be interesting.
An ok way to spend a few minutes if you have kindle unlimited.
Score: 6 out of 10.