- File Size: 190 KB
- Print Length: 57 pages
- Publisher: Fidelity Press (June 5, 2012)
- Publication Date: June 5, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0089DJ03I
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#741,538 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #216 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- #572 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Terrorism
- #578 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Feminist Theory
Abu Ghraib and The American Empire Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a good start. This is about the use of passions for political control in part and the Abu Ghraib scandal in particular. We find that a certain ally in the Middle East was teach our troops the how and whys of torture and degradation, sickening!
Mr. Jones is a Catholic intellectual, I am not Catholic... but find his insights to be truthful and deep and if you can read him with that understanding, he is without a doubt one of the most honest and intelligent people in America today.
The Catholic Church is so negatively propagandized today...that one knows by that, that the whole truth is not even close to being given us. Empire... may the Deity help us!