Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Gianluca: A Standalone Enemies to Lovers Office Romance (A Marini Workplace Romance Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- "Gianluca is romance heaven and truly has all-the-feels. I loved it." - Goldie05
- "The writing was excellent and everything just worked in this touching story!!!!" - Cheryl B
- "This gorgeous book is as rich and tasty as a Tuscan feast and you'll be transported from the sweltering streets of Rome to the rolling vineyards of Tuscany." -Bookbird2020
- "Isabella Cassazza takes you on a great Italian adventure." - Erika
- "Gianluca's story is intense, steamy and heavy! I couldn't put it down." - Luna
From the Author
- News of new releases and deals
- Sneak peeks and teasers
- ASIN : B088NGW4M7
- Publication date : November 17, 2020
- Language : English
- File size : 2117 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 284 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #136,378 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Luca is a successful executive in one of the most elite fashion houses in the world. He is poised to take over as the CEO. His executive assistant is headed on vacation to celebrate her honeymoon and in come the American intern.
While Luca doesn't think Callie will be helpful in the beginning, she proves that she is more than capable of contributing to the sucess of the company. The more time Luca and Callie spend together, the more the tension grows between them. They act on those feelings and can't get enough of each other.
Dealing with the stress of work, Luca on several occasions says things that upset Callie. Can Callie and Luca work through their problems? What happens when Callie returns the the US? If you like romance with drama, give this one a try.
This is a new author for me. I enjoyed this read. This story is about Callie and Gianluca. Callie is looking for a new adventure after grieving for the past 5 years over losing her brother. Her father left soon after and her mom went into a deep depression. Callie's Aunt Mary helped Callie get an internship at Ravello Group, an Italian Fashion house. Gianluca is a very serious and difficult man to work for and he wasn’t looking to frolick with Callie. An enjoyable read of opposites.
I voluntarily reviewed this book after receiving a free copy from Hidden Gems.
Top reviews from other countries
Gianluca is the first book in the Marini Family Romance series by Isabella Cassazza. This is a contemporary romance set in the fashion world- with plenty of chemistry, angst, push pull, and drama- and this story has the added bonus of having Italy as its backdrop.
I enjoy the way Ms. Cassazza weaves her stories- adding her own stamp and flare to her work. Her characters are well developed and are quite likeable- making it easy to invest in them and the outcome of their story.
I will definitely be following the rest of this series.
Thank you, Isabella Cassazza!