|Item Weight||40 pounds|
|Item model number||EP23936BL-CS|
|Color||White & Blue|
|Material Type||Stainless steel|
5-Year Major Appliance Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Giantex Full-Automatic Washing Machine Portable Washer and Spin Dryer 7.7 lbs Capacity Compact Laundry Washer with Built-in Barrel Light Drain Pump and Long Hose for Apartments Camping (White & Blue)
|Color||White & Blue|
|Item Weight||40 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Easy to Operate】: Designed with a fully automatic programmed, this washing machine provides the best cleaning and rinsing performance. 6 programs, 3 water level selections and indicator light on the control panel. You can select the appropriate programs and water level according to different cloth to meet your needs. Simply set the washing machine program, and then just leave it alone to work and do your own things during the laundry.
- 【Barrel Light Function】: This fully automatic washing machine equipped with a barrel light on the stainless inner tub which is good for protecting human eyes and skin. the barrel light will automatically on for 5 mins when upper cover is opened in the initial state or during operation. You can easily operate it even light in your room is turned off.
- 【Compact Design & Large Capacity】: This washing machine is compact and lightweight for you to move it easily. But the stainless steel honeycomb shaped inner tub can load 7.7 lbs at one time and wash many clothes for you. With a space-saving design, it is perfect for your home, apartment or even taking it for outdoor activities like camping.
- 【Imbalance Adjustment & Adjustable Feet】: Normally spinning would cause violent vibration when the laundries in the tub are not placed evenly. But the imbalance adjustment function of this washing machine will automatically adjust the imbalance if vibration is beyond certain level. Besides, bottom feet are adjustable to meet your needs.
- 【Full-Automatic Washing Machine】: Safety and Energy-Saving Design. This washing machine will give an alarm if wrong operation happens. And if washing finished or you do not press START/PAUSE in 10 minutes after pressing power, power supply will be cut off automatically. It is smart and safe for whole family.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Our portable full-automatic washing machine is a perfect choice for home, apartments, RV camping and dorms. Featuring a fully automatic programmed, this washing machine is a good helper in sharing housework. Once you set the washing machine program, you could just leave it alone to work and do your own staffs. Compact and lightweight design allows you to move and transit to any place. Its honeycomb shaped inner tub can load 7.7 lbs at one time, ensuring you wash many clothes at one time. With a built-in drain pump and a drainage tube, our washer helps you to drain out dirty water easily. Don't hesitate to buy one!
advanced high frequency vibration, 360°forward reverse cleaning, deep clean
6 programs, 3 water level selections are clearly listed on the control panel
7.7 lbs capacity meeting your washing laundry need
Stainless steel tub won't chip, rust or snag clothing
Designed imbalance adjustment function to automatically adjust the balance of inside laundries
Bottom feet are adjustable to meet your needs
Power supply is cut off automatically
A build-in drain pump and drainage tube to drain out dirty water easier
Color: White and Blue
Material: Stainless Steel Inner Tub + PP Plastic Body
Tub volume: 0.8cu.ft
Dimensions: 16.5" x 16" x 29.5" (L x W x H)
Rated Voltage / Frequency: 120 V, 60 Hz
Rated Wash / Spin Capacity: 7.7 lbs
Water Level/ Water Volume: L/16L M/23L H/30L
Inlet Pressure: 0.03 MPa - 0.85 Mpa
Rated Wash Input Power: 240 W
Rated Spin Input Power: 210 W
Product weight: 40 lbs
1 x Fully Automatic Washing Machine
1 x Instruction
1x Bottom cover; 8 x screws
1x Water inlet hose with water inlet hose connector
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only problem I have encountered is finding the right adapter to the kitchen faucet. I have purchased 3 so far. Two of them work but with some leakage, so I am still in search of the best adapter that will not leak at all. It's not like there is a huge amount of pressure, either.
The machine itself is very nice looking, larger than I expected, fairly easy (weighs around 40 lbs) to move around but I am still thinking of getting a dolly to make it even easier.
The inlet water hose is about 3-4 feet long, which is actually plenty for my purposes. As I mentioned I do have leaking when I hook it up to my faucet and I may try another hose at some point, see if that fixes it. The drain hose, which is a little longer) wraps perfectly around my faucet, drains into my sink. Works really well. The drain pump seems to be plenty strong, it does a really nice job of removing the water from the clothes.
The standard cycle for washing is wash (about 15 minutes), drain, rinse (about 10 minutes), drain, rinse again and then a final drain. Overall, about 40 minutes. There is a quick wash option, which is essentially a quick wash and then just a single rinse. This is a nice option if you feel you haven't gotten all the soap out and want to do an extra rinse. It does vibrate a little when it drains after each rinse but I did not have to adjust the foot.
It's hard to gauge how much detergent to use. I use liquid detergent and put in a few tablespoons. So far, that seems to be working.
As far as how much clothes, I would say I can put about half of what a normal sized washing machine can take.
I have not yet experimented with softener. I have washed towels, t shirts, hoodie, socks, underwear so far.
It does have a lint filter, which works pretty well, you just have to remove it each wash and remove any accumulated lint or other material. Very easy.
My only real complaint is I tried to contact support at Giantex twice with no successful replies. That is cause for concern. I had some questions about the faucet adapter, since I have never done anything like this. I have to wonder what if something goes wrong with the machine and I need support will it be more of the same. There is no phone number, only an email option.
There is the added bonus of no longer using the laundromat or apt building laundry facilities.
I will update as necessary but so far I am very happy with it.
UPDATE: I purchased a new inlet hose from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00838I9UO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it works much better than the one it came with.
This is the faucet adapter I bought that works the best: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BHZLR4K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I have had this about a month now and one time it completely stopped in the middle of the cleaning. I just started it again but I'm not sure what happened.
I have washed a few dozen loads.
I would recommend using about half the normal amount of detergent in a regular sized washer. That seems to work the best.
It's been a great machine so far.
Clothes come out better than the big pay-machines. I only hope it lasts!! I am also able to play with essential oils since I can sit in my condo and never miss the rinse.
Biggest CONs: The terminology used for the Programs. "WASH" should be soak/rinse "SPIN" should be "drain/spin" I have no idea what the difference between "NORMAL" and "STANDARD" are. So instruction booklet should add a section on that; plus how long each PROGRAM lasts in estimated minutes! AND WHY DOES MY LID SAY "FASHION" ON IT?? Not in picture or description of yellow one...
The manual that comes with it is not very helpful in terms of knowing what each wash option does. However, I can say that the "normal" option, which is the one we almost exclusively use, fills it with water, and washes for about 15 mins. Then drains, spins, and refills. It does a first rinse for about 8-10 mins. Then drains, spins, and refills. It does a second rinse for about 5-8 mins. This is where you would want to add anything like fabric softener if you wish.
The other options just shorten the cycles (I think). Hope this helps someone.
Top reviews from other countries
PS. Also has a spin dryer so when you take your clothes out there half dry already and it makes almost no noise! Perfect for our newborn!!
It is small and easy to use, does exactly what we needed it for. Space is a premium so this works great. Quiet, running and spin cycle is decent. Clothes come out damp but the same as my full size machine in our condo. There's no water left to wring them out when done. Downside is a full 40 minutes for a small load.
I have a very tiny apartment so the weakest sounds echo from one end to another but this washer is so quiet. I can still watch YV while washing close.
My one huge complaint is that the spin cycle is so strong that it is stretching my light clothing. My V neck is no longer a V, more like a U.🤪
I think if i opened a normal dryer the dryer would shrink them back o in to shape. A little expensive as well.