Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Giantex 650lb Garden Dump Cart Dumper Wagon Carrier Wheel Barrow Air Tires Heavy Duty
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Moves Heavy Supplies And Dump Feature To Make Unloading Fast And Easy
- Constructed out of heavy-duty Steel Frame ,Rust Resistant Poly Bed remain durable
- Straight Handle For Pulling Comfort ,Extra-Long Handle Folds Under For Easy Storage,Capacity: 75L, Up To 650LB
- 10" Ball Bearing Wheels With Pneumatic Tires For Easy Use
- Overall Dimensions: 43 3/4" X 20 4/5" X 37 4/5"(LxWxH), Bed Dimensions: 36 1/5" X 19 4/5" X 8 1/4"(LxWxD)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Gorilla Carts GOR4PS Poly Garden Dump Cart with Steel Frame and 10-in. Pneumatic Tires, 600-Pound Capacity, Black
Giantex 400 lb Garden Wagon Carrier W/ Wheel Barrow Air Tires
Sandusky Lee CW3418 Muscle Carts Steel Utility Garden Wagon, 400 lb. Load Capacity, 21-3/4" Height x 34" Length x 18" Width
Gorilla Carts Extra Heavy-Duty Poly Dump Cart with 2-in-1 Convertible Handle, 1500-lbs. Capacity, Black
Gorilla Carts Poly Garden Dump Cart with Steel Frame and 10" Pneumatic Tires,800-lbs. Capacity, Gray
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Moves Heavy Supplies And Dump Feature To Make Unloading Fast And Easy
Rust Resistant Poly Bed
Straight Handle For Pulling Comfort
10" Ball Bearing Wheels With Pneumatic Tires
Extra-Long Handle Folds Under For Easy Storage
Materials: Poly Bed, Steel Frame And Black Finish
Capacity: 75L, Up To 650LB
Overall Dimensions: 43 3/4" X 20 4/5" X 37 4/5"(LxWxH)
Bed Dimensions: 36 1/5" X 19 4/5" X 8 1/4"(LxWxD)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't open it inside as it smell very chemically. I had to leave it outside for several days to air out????