|Product Dimensions||20 x 20 x 46.5 inches|
|Item model number||CB10068BK|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AL|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Giantex High Back Race Car Style Bucket Seat Office Desk Chair Gaming Chair (Black)
|Sale:||$74.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$25.00 (25%)|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Brand New& High Quality】This is our brand new chair, it has modern style, beautiful generous and strong practicability.
- 【Large Capacity】Large load capacity give u extra comfort when you sit on the chair.
- 【Swivel Wheel】360 degree swivel wheels make the chair run smoothly on the floor, and 5 castors wheels provide greater stability.
- 【Design】Our racing style office chair is designed with elegant nylon base, gas lift and molded after bucket seats.
- 【Assembly】Assembly is needed and all the hardware is included in the package.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is our Racing Style Office Chair with "Bucket Seat''. Unlike regular office chairs, this chair features bucket seats for extra comfort on those long working days. And It has an extremely comfortable back that molds around and supports your back. Our item will allow you have comfortable and safe experience during busy working days.
-Brand new and high quality
-Modeled after bucket seats
-New Modern Style, Beautiful Generous And Strong Practicability
-Elegant nylon base and gas lift design
-Large load capacity
-Comfortable Arm Rests
-360 Degree Swivel Wheel And Chair Can Run Smoothly On Floor
-5 Castor Wheel For Greater Stability
-Pneumatic seat height adjustment
-Load capacity: 550 LBS
-Seating Area Dimension:20" x20"(W X D)
-Height from ground to Seating Area:18.11"when lowest
-Back Rest Height From Seat: 28.7"
-Height: adjustable from 18.11" to 21.25"
-Overall Dimension: 20" x20" x46.5"(Highest)
-Package Include: 1 X Black Office Chair
Compare to similar items
This item Giantex High Back Race Car Style Bucket Seat Office Desk Chair Gaming Chair (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.99||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Giantex||Aosom Direct||TMall||Amazon.com||Furmax||Giantex|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 20 x 46.5 in||23 x 35 x 13 in||26 x 26 x 49.5 in||24 x 24 x 40 in||20 x 21 x 25 in||29.5 x 25.5 x 44 in|
|Material Type||PU+Fabric||other||Value not found||Plastic, Plastic||PU leather||PU Leather|
Top customer reviews
- Quality parts.
- One page instructions was nice.
- No snags for the allen wrench when attaching the arms of the chair, which is much better than the previous chair I assembled. Backrest connector overlaps with the base of the pneumatic connector on the bottom of the seat, which I found to be quite odd. Managed to screw things in securely regardless.
- Instructions called for attaching the back rest to the seat before attaching the armrests, I found this to be unworkable as the armrests were unable to connect to both the seat and the back rest. Had to disconnect the backrest from the seat, attach the armrests to the seat and backrest first, and then attach the backrest to the seat as the final step. This approach required two people to accomplish the task, one person holding the parts in place while the other screwed things in.
- For reference, I'm 6'1" at 280 lbs. with a chubby profile.
- Feels sturdy and solid.
- I really like the design and sturdiness of the armrests, but the bars at the edge of the seat really limit the space I have for spreading my legs.
- The backrest is rather short for a 'high back' chair. If I'm seated as far back as I can, my head completely clears the head rest and it digs into my back at the shoulder blades.
- Seat itself isn't very long, especially when I sit forward a couple inches to alleviate the two above issues.
Thoughts and Impressions:
- I really like the chair, but I wish it had a seat that was 4" wider and 2" - 4" longer, and had a back rest that was either 6" taller or allowed the head rest to extend at least 6" taller.
- Seems kind of odd to have a chair that supposedly has a weight capacity of 550 lbs. but isn't designed for people with wide/tall frames.
- If Giantex were to release a chair of this design with the above improvements, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Build quality - The chair has no tears or missing stitching in any of the fabric, and the overall quality of the material is great. The arm rests are firm yet still have some cushion to them which is perfect for me, and the seat and back rest both have the same firmness with just enough give. It is perfect for support without feeling like your falling into a pillow.
Durability - So not that I think anyone who says that this cracks when leaning back is a liar, because everyone has different experiences and of course, no company makes 100% of their products perfect to a tee every time, but I also understand that user error comes into play a lot as well.
My chair had no such problems listed in some of the reviews I read. All of the holes and fittings aligned perfectly and the entire set up for the chair took about 10 minutes. The instructions are straightforward and simple, and the entire overall experience putting it together was flawless.
Size - I am 5' 11" and this chair is the perfect height for my head. One of the examples of the entire user error thing I referenced is when someone doesn't take measurements into account when buying a product. I am aware of my back length and when I looked at this model, I referenced the measurements listed and it all worked out grand. The seating itself is also a great thing, I am not wide but the wide seat fits perfectly and gives me great comfort when plopping down on it after a long day at work.
Price - With comfort and durability, you get a good experience with this chair, and pricing is no exception to the entire experience. I did not feel like I was breaking the bank by any means. I've seen "gaming" chairs go for upwards of 600 dollars and I feel like for less than 90 dollars, I got a much better value for this. Performance divided by price equals value, and this chair is the epitome of value. Couldn't ask for a better product.
The only gripe, which obviously isn't a big deal for a patient person, is the lack of Prime support. I waited nearly a week for this, which only increased my anticipation, rather than anger me.
Long wait, Poor Quality, Not inspected before shipped, Poor packaging.
I attached 3 pictures one of a well built chair by the same people, the one that's poorly made, and a side by side of the two.
UPDATE: after 8 months of using this chair, now the chair won't stay down when lowered (I.e., it springs back up after lowering), which is a problem for me since my desk is too low for me to slide the chair under. Seeing all the reviews from others who have issues and have had their chair replaced, I am disappointed the company didn't care enough about their product to even offer me a full refund. :/