- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Hancock House Pub Ltd; UK ed. edition (June 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0888396503
- ISBN-13: 978-0888396501
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8.2 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,152,586 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #637 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions, Practices & Sacred Texts > Tribal & Ethnic > Native American
- #1747 in Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age & Spirituality > Wicca, Witchcraft & Paganism > Witchcraft
- #3330 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Folklore & Mythology
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Giants, Cannibals & Monsters: Bigfoot in Native Culture UK ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Many stories involved fearsome creatures with supernatural powers. One of these creatures, now known as Bigfoot, passed beyond the realm of native lore and has become firmly entrenched in modern culture - for we too have seen this mysterious being.
Top customer reviews
The photos, the history, and dedication Mrs. Strain gave to this book will enrich you as the reader. To know about Sasquatch, you must know about the people that first told the white man about these hairy giants, monsters & cannibals!
It was wonderful to have met Scholar Kathy Strain in person as well.
-Ju dunya me aya hey asman sey wuhi asal khubsurti mey hey.
-Whatever that has come into this world from the sky is true/actual beauty in it's original state.
-Zahor Bano Begum 1984