- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 8.6 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00SLLGE14
- Item model number: 14940
- Average Customer Review: 30 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#113,312 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #27 in Slacklines
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Gibbon Slacklines ClassicLine Slackline
|Price:||$67.49 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Most-bought slackline in the world, Gibbon's classic line is ideal for beginners and all-rounders
- Set offers simplicity and durability, and is the most widely used slackline set in schools, gyms and for training purposes
- Original 49-feet red model with 2-inch width, for low mounting height and safe handling
- Two-part set for fast assembly and disassembly
- Approved by the German Association for Technical Inspection
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Gibbon Slacklines - Ride the Original!!!
Slacklining for everyone and anyone!
SLACKLINING IN THE PAST
Before GIBBON, Slacklining was an extreme activity exclusive to an elite niche of climbers
“In everything we do, we believe in driving excellence in focus and core strength, to balance mind and body, delivering improvement on everyday life.”
Robert Kaeding, CEO and Founder
We do this by developing amazing products that are challenging to master yet extremely fun thereby inspiring individuals to build their confidence, continuously push themselves, and grow beyond their current physical limits.
Whatever your style, there's a Gibbon Slackline for you!
The Gibbon Slacklines advantages:
- The highest-quaility products, designed in Germany and manufactured to the highest safety standards
- All out products include the interactive Gibbon Slack APP (iOS and Android) with video tutorials
- A worldwide community! Join other slackliners in over 50 countries and join the Slacklife!
The Gibbon Slack APP
Every Gibbon product includes the exclusive Gibbon Slack APP. This interactive experience will help you dive into the Slackline jungle and discover new and fun ways to enjoy outdoor adventures or at-home training!
The SlackApp includes
- Beginner Video tutorials
- Slackline Fitness Program with customizable workouts
- Trickline video tutorials
- Product Guide with download-able user manuals and set-up videos
- SlackSpot, a unique way to find slackline parks and other slackliners near you
- A social media hub to stay connected with all Gibbon news
It isn't exactly appropriate to call Gibbon's ClassicLine Slackline the first classic line for slackers; that title belongs to climbing ropes. However, the ClassicLine is the most popular option from Gibbon. It's durable, easy to handle, and meets the requirements of any legitimate slacklining competition. Gibbon includes everything you need to hit the park in search of two trees and good times.
Color: Red | Size: 15 m
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first time you set up your line and crank that ratchet down with a TON of pressure you are going to be happy you went with a quality strength tested/rated ratchet and line! I had to REALLY crank it down to get it as tight as I wanted and if I was using some cheapo chinese knockoff ratchet system I would be pretty sketched out with putting so much force on the ratchet.
This comes with everything you need to get started and it's a quality Gibbon product, 'nuff said!
**NOTE: You can get fancy and buy their "tree protectors" or whatever you want but I just used a couple of old beach towels wrapped around my trees to protect the bark and your webbing. Don't forget it's also to protect your webbing from getting knicked and frayed on the bark! You are putting a lot of load on that webbing take care of it!
Have fun everyone, and start low hah!