Gibot Instant Pot Steam Release Splitter, Rice Cooker, Pressure Cooker Accessories for Instant Pot LUX and Max Mode 3/6/8 qt, Crock-Pot Express 6 qt, Power Pressure Cook XL
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.00 (9%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🍬Cartoon Design: Exquisite cartoon shape, the Steam released comes out of the cartoon diverters ears, adding more fun to your cooking process. Soft silicone material resists high temperatures, a simple choice that can prevents you from scalding when taking the diverter.
- 🍧Protect Cabinets: The steam diverter's ears can be rotated 360 degrees, allowing you to adjust the direction of steam release, safely transfer steam to any direction instead of up into your cabinets. A wonderful pressure cooler accessories that will protect your cabinet from moisture and warping.
- 🥂Relieve Seepage Problems: The small compartment ring design is able to slow the liquid leak out.You don't need to spend time cleaning up with Instant Pot. Our pressure release valve accessory is a helpful kitchen accessory you must have.
- 🍥Easy to use & clean: Before cooking, just put the steam distributor on the valve.When cooking is finished, rotate accessories to release steam. After cooking, two ears can be removed and washed with dishwasher or hand washing liquid.BPA-free and NON-TOXIC material is hand and dishwasher safe for repeated use.
- 🍒Great Compatibility: Our pressure release valve is compatible with most models of Instant Pot, such as Duo Mini/ Nova/Plus, Lux Mini, IP Duo, Smart, Ultra, 3/5/6/8 Qt. Small size and symmetrical design make it a perfect fit and stand up straight. No pressure escape during cooking.(Note: Unsuitable for Ninja Foodi !)
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The steam diverter's ears can be rotated 360°, allowing you to adjust the direction of steam release, safely transfer steam to fit all kitchen spaces.
No Pressure Escape
Designed to sit on the lid surface, allow space and no effect on the original steam release valve.
After cooking, two ears can be removed and washed with dishwasher or hand washing liquid.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For what it's worth, this little guy us pretty cute and seems to be made of quality material. He fits over the steam valve really well but I haven't tried him out or clean him because I'll probably have to return him for a product with ears.
Never did go back for the ears but have have this for a while now and even without the ears, it does the job of re-directing steam from my cabinets. Aside from the missing ears, the other complaint I have at this point is that this can't be left on the steam valve during pressure cooking because it prevents a seal and allows steam to escape noisily. You could probably use an exacto knife to make the valve handle slot larger since it'sjust silicone... Still think it's cute.
Steam kept coming out & I kept waiting for it to seal.
Steam started coming out even stronger from all over! Finally realized it was never going to seal so I removed it which was stupid! I ended up getting a steam burn. As soon as it was off, the IP sealed & started cooking.
I decided to try again thinking I had put it on too low & blocked the seal. Nope, steam kept escaping until I took it off. Too bad, it was really cute but didn't work. Returning it now.