Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on June 11, 2013
I got this for a gift for my brother in law and his family. They're starting out so I thought this would be a good starter item. It is as cheaply made as possible. Seriously. If they could ship this in a plastic bag I think they probably would have. The part you see holding the utensils up on, has plastic hooks, and yeah you have to assemble the part with the hooks - those come in a plastic bag. However, with everything aside I got a good price on the set, and they are about as expected for the price, I wanted to get them the stuff to get them started and this does the trick. Everyone needs utensils and knives when you start out, and they can replace it with nicer stuff later on. If I didn't get a stellar deal on this, I wouldn't buy it again.
on June 28, 2009
This product is an excellent value. While I will eventually upgrade in terms of quality and durability, the Gibson Flare 41 piece Cutlery Set has served its purpose very well. I have more than enough steak knives, measuring cups/spoons, a ladle, slotted spoon, can opener, corkscrew, etc.

On the flip side, be aware that you get what you pay for. The knives are not fully rust-proof, the plastic melts more easily than other products, and the cutting board is tiny. None of the materials here are top of the line, but they are great as mid- to low-range cooking utensils. I've never had any complaints with them.
on January 9, 2014
Got this for my sister for Christmas and she absolutely loved it! It has every untensil you'd ever need in the kitchen!
on October 30, 2015
Just an OK set. 2 measuring cups have broken off the handle. Cheap plastic there. Knifes are not bad but they are all serrated. Good starter set or minimum set.
on June 1, 2016
Got this as a housewarming gift for my son. He loved it.
on January 20, 2017
Good deal
on November 10, 2015
Nice item but unfortunately a couple of pieces were broken. Had to return.
on July 8, 2014
You'll still need to buy a whisk and a proper chopping knife. The can opener is a piece of crap and will need replacing after just a few uses.
on April 13, 2012
I love this set! I got way more than I expected for the price that was advertised. Keep in mind that you get what you pay for though but I feel that this unit far exceeded MY expectations. It supplements well with my existing knife set and alleviates some of the wear and tear on them. I love the little cutting board--it comes in handy when I need to use something in a quick pinch--I don't think you'll be disappointed with this purchase.
on May 3, 2012
ABSOLUTE CRAP. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. Just remember this: If you buy cheap, you get cheap. The quality of this item is seriously lacking in every aspect. I sent it back.