Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 19, 2014
The description mentions only that the inside and drawstrings are satin, it says nothing about the OUTSIDE being MADE OF CANVAS-LIKE CLOTH! No wonder other reviewer said it was too stiff! The pouch itself is very well-made, but, for me, the canvas ruins it. (I needed satin, bamboo, or silk to be dust-resistant, this will attract it like a magnet!) So I give it 5 stars for the quality and 1 star for the misleading description -- really, how difficult would it be to use a soft, silky material for the outside? I understand some people want it to stand up when you open it, but there has to be a compromise.
on February 18, 2012
I bought on of these for myself and my mom and daughter loved it so much I got them both one for Christmas. We all love it! It has pockets around the outer edge inside and a spacious middle with a tight drawstring. will hold quite a bit of jewelry as my daughter can attest. I was initially concerned the jewelry would spill into the center with movement in my luggage but it didn't - it all stayed put in the pockets. I love that the pockets are roomy enough to put sets of jewelry in.
on June 14, 2013
This simply pouch makes it easy to travel with jewelry while keeping it safe. Inside, are mini pockets which encompass the perimeter. They are great for small items such as earrings, chain-type bracelets, pendants on chains, and the like. The lined pockets add extra padding for these items. Place larger items (watches, heavy necklaces, etc.) in the bottom center of the main bag then pull the drawstring, tie, and place in your luggage or tote.
on March 20, 2018
Lovely!
on February 3, 2013
I received this jewelry pouch for Christmas and I love it. The organization is terrific and my jewelry will be in much better order for having and using it!
on July 16, 2015
Love it, large enough space to put my jewelry when I travel
on June 15, 2015
Nice travel pouch!!
on March 18, 2015
I was looking for an inexpensive way to travel with my jewelry. This is spacious and holds a lot of jewelry while the flexible bag makes it easy to pack. I keep 4 pairs of earrings, 3 rings, 2 bracelets and 4 necklaces in it.
on May 24, 2015
very roomy and perfect for travel!
on July 28, 2013
Bought these as shower hostess gifts and wish I had bought an extra for myself. I have a small one, but this one is much larger, which is exactly what I really need. Great for carrying and organizing all your jewelry for long trips, but also overnighters as well. Nice print too. Highly recommend. Plus, my shower hostesses loved it!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.