Gideon Hand Crank Manual Meat Grinder with Powerful Suction Base / Heavy Duty with Stainless Steel Blades / Quickly and Effortlessly Grind Meat, Vegetables, Garlic, Fruits, etc.
|Sale:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AMAZINGLY EASY TO USE – Simply place your desired meats into the grinder and turn the hand crank. The meats turn into a fine grinded paste ready to be cooked in your favorite style and tasteful seasoning. Create your own fresh gourmet burgers, meatballs, sausages, etc. Can also be used to grind vegetables, garlic, fruits, etc.
- QUALITY & TOP PERFORMANCE – Constructed with heavy-duty plastic and stainless steel; guaranteed to last for many years. Features high quality stainless steel blades and screens, to ensure durability and lifelong performance. Comes with two stainless steel screens; a fine mincing plate and coarse mincing plate.
- SAFE & ERGONOMIC – Designed to be user-friendly and extremely safe. Blades are fully enclosed, effectively eliminating any possibility of injury. Includes a meat pusher to push meats into grinder, keeping fingers and hands out of the feeder. Hand crank is extremely easy to turn. Transform meats and vegetables into delicious dishes!
- COMPACT & PORTABLE – The Gideon™ Manual Meat Grinder is compact and lightweight and can be easily dissembled to take along to your next barbecue. Impress your family and friends with the freshest variety and your unique meat creations!
- POWERFUL SUCTION BASE – Features a super-powerful suction base to keep meat grinder firmly attached. Simply turn the knob and the meat grinder will attach itself to any flat surface. Guaranteed to keep its strong attachment during entire use. No need to adjust or re-attach! / DISHWASHER SAFE – Simply place the grinder into the dishwasher for easy cleanup. Extremely easy to dissemble for compact storage. Size: 9.5" Height x 7" Width.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Gideon Hand Crank Manual Meat Grinder with Powerful Suction Base / Heavy Duty with Stainless Steel Blades / Quickly and Effortlessly Grind Meat, Vegetables, Garlic, Fruits, etc.
Bellemain Manual Meat Grinder B010R3DCCW
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||F&W Trading LLC||Perella's||PictekDirect||Amazon.com|
Gideon™ Hand Crank Manual Meat Grinder with Powerful Suction Base
Remember those old bulky heavy meat grinders like your grandmother had with the hard to turn over-sized crank? Maybe you didn't bother with freshly ground meat because of the hassle of setting it up and cleaning it. You probably never got all the meat out of hard to reach places, which means you were adding harmful bacteria to every batch. Well, those days are over! Now, there's a compact sturdy design with a suction cup base so it doesn't need a place to clamp. And most of the machine comes apart to pop into the dishwasher! Your grandmother wouldn't think of bothering to switch from meat to vegetables, but you can with this grinder! It's got two stainless steel plates for fine or coarse mincing. It purées vegetables for soups or sauces and even minces garlic. Imagine making fresh burgers and a special sauce with one tool. Take it with you to impress your family and friends at your next gathering - it's portable!
Grind your meats! Two stainless steel plates for fine or coarse grinding!
Gourmet burgers, meatballs, sausage. Try a variety of combos. Venison and buffalo, anyone?
Purée your vegetables! Mince your garlic!
You've got the burgers or meatballs, now use the same grinder to make a special sauce! Or maybe you'd like an easy way to make soup. Use your grinder to its full potential.
Sturdy construction and suction base! And its portable! No electricity needed!
Take the grinder with you to your next family gathering and impress them with the freshest meats and veggies they’ve ever tasted.
Just take it apart, most of the pieces are dishwasher safe. Wipe down the rest of it, easy to reach and get it really clean. You're done. You're not even tired because this grinder made it that easy! What will you do next with your Gideon Meat Grinder?
Top Customer Reviews
The grinder comes apart easy for washing...and does not take up alot of room for storing...
Across the board, most unfavorable reviews of many other grinders available was discoloration, binding, and metal flakes. So I turned to plastic. I felt dubious about the suction foot, but the Gideon had some good reviews on suction. I like the idea, because I don't have any edges to mount a clamp. The size of the unit is smaller than a blender but larger than a coffee grinder, and disassembles easily. I washed with hot water, bio detergent, soft sponge. Very easy to put back together too. Surprisingly stable with a tough moment of grinding. When I encountered resistance, I would reverse the crank, kind of rock the crank gently but firmly back and forth. I didn't have any more hard bits after more careful trimming.
My first grind was a boiled potato. My mum used to do that to clear the insides. I used the large die, and placed 1/2" cubes of roasted beef which I carefully trimmed. It came out rather fine grained, but I liked that for hash. I found few pieces dropped in worked better than filling the hopper and tamping too much slowed the auger turning, which after all was by my arm. I had the knife blade correctly set against the die, and snapped into the pins that hold it. The die plate ring was just finger tightened. A bit of meat collected, not even a half a teaspoon, in the ring. The most difficult was the dry-ish rind of the roast, so I trimmed off hard dried bits and any hard fat and connecting tissue. I ended up with a good 2 cups of finely ground pre-cooked beef in about 5min including prep. I did not use onion, as I had already cooked in onion flavor. I did not put the boiled potatoes in because I wanted diced, not mushed. My hubby liked the resulting hash that I baked in a hot oven in cast iron for the crispy side. So it's a winner for that. The trimmed bits are not wasted, tossed in a pot of water and stewed, our dog enjoyed very much on cold morning over his usual kibble.
The size of this suggests to me more of a "food mill". It is perfect for tiny batches of steamed dumpling filling. 1 pork chop is plenty for both of us when mixed with veggies. We can have a couple of beef patties, or some bean pates, just for 2 people, always fresh with a minimum effort. I think coarse "rustic" pates, rustic fruits for tarts and chutneys can be easily made in small batches. I think it would be good for baby food, and small amounts of pet treats. Another plus is it is manual, good for arm toning, and works during thunderstorms, LOL!