|Print List Price:||$16.95|
Save $4.96 (29%)
The Gift of Divorce: A Journey of Empowerment Through Self-Love Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Written in a conversational style. You will feel she is talking about it all with you, speaking from her heart, completely honestly.
2. She has included many real journal entries she made while she was going through this experience.
3. She teaches a different way of facing a traumatic experience. In her case - divorce (it could apply to any life experience). Instead of reacting like most people would - with anger, revenge, resentment, she chose to feel her feelings, talk to her angels, and learn intuitively with their guidance what each incident taught her, and how best to respond...how best to love and honor herself, how best to heal herself. Not once did she lash out at her husband. She was not being a martyr or a saint. She was just responding from a higher place so that the process was peaceful & amicable for them both. For one cannot be happy if one hurts another.
4. She kept her focus on the fact that she will create a beautiful life for herself - and she did.
5. No matter what you are going through, however sad and broken you might feel, you will feel hopeful, and even excited that you can actually make this incident a spring board to a thoroughly fun dreamy life.
6. This book seems to work on an energy level too. I found myself feeling joyful each time I read it.
I am not going through a divorce, neither do I plan to. But each of us faces some challenge or another. My challenge is something else. And yet, I felt hopeful, happy, encouraged, that I too can make my challenge a spring board to my dream life...just like she did: 1)By letting my inner voice, God, and my angels guide me through this 2)By not giving up 3)By not getting resentful 4)By not giving up. In fact, I have started a process of talking just like her to my guides and angels, to help me navigate through my problems.
Read this book...and buy it as a gift for others facing their own challenges.
Her raw honesty, calm acceptance, and enlightened observations are touching and genuine.
As a divorced single mother, so much resonated with me, and gave me shiny, brand new perspectives toward others and myself. Her non-judgmental realizations are a testament to her truly loving and pure spirit.
This book is a must-read for those looking for universal goodness and understanding in this tumultuous time in our lives, whether going through a divorce or not.
Dumari allows us all to be human, to be kind and fair to ourselves, and gives us permission to experience our feelings. I need to read this again and again to meditate on each revelation I had while devouring it.
From mud to salsa dancing, I have received the gift of higher understanding in this easy-to-read compilation.
Dumari: your book is honest and sincere, I feel like I know you now.
It is so beautifully written that is calms me.
Thank you for writing it.
This book is such a gift to anyone going through the challenges of divorce or simply trying to recover following a divorce. I highly recommend it...