- Series: Nace/Fulton Publication
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (June 22, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1853469548
- ISBN-13: 978-1853469541
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.5 x 11.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,357,324 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gifted and Talented Children with Special Educational Needs: Double Exceptionality (Nace/Fulton Publication) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
'Those who want to expand their 2e library, this book would serve as a good reference.' - Twice-Exceptional Newsletter
About the Author
Diane Montgomery is Emeritus Professor of Education at Middlesex University and directs the Learning Difficulties Research Project in Maldon, Essex.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?