Gifts & Decor Mystical Decorative Candle Lantern Light Metal Glass
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Morrocan style hanging candle lantern made from metal and glass
- Intricate cutout metalwork with purple tone glass panels
- Fills the surrounding with a mystical glow
- Wonderful decor items for parties and weddings
- Friends and family will be impressed this gift
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Four purple-toned panes of patterned glass cast a fascinating halo of rainbow light. A candle's glow becomes magical as it shines from within. Handsomely styled cutout metalwork recalls the beautiful hand-wrought lamps of a Moroccan marketplace. Metal and glass. Candle not included. 4-inch by 4-inch by 10-inch high.
Top Customer Reviews
1. They are small --10" MAX. The glass panels are tiny-- 2 1/4" by 1 1/16th"-- I havent't used it yet, but my guess is it will give spots of colored light only and no over-all glow, which is OK with me since I intend to use it outside. I bought this, and red, and green, and amber and blue specifically to get "spots of color" in the trees around our patio. I expect this to work for that purpose exactly as I anticipated.
2. Picture # 2 is probably misleading and enhanced in some way (but remember I haven't used it yet)
3. "Made in China" stamped all over the box
4. No rust or finish issues at all on the one I received
5. Very pink glass; not really purple at all, and probably more pink when light goes behind it. This doesn't bother me any, though, but would probably be very disappointing to some one looking specifically for "purple." Of all the colors, purple, red, yellow, blue & green, I purchased, this one far and away put out the most distinctive, darkest color with a candle in it.
6. No constructon defects or poorly fitting parts on the one I received
7. Unique shape
8. Perfectly satisfied for the price -- it got a 4 just because the glass panels were so small. This vendor does have larger ones available for twice the price or more if size is a significant issue.
Upon opening it, I was quite disappointed. It looks like a matte black in the seller's photos. In person, it's more of a dull, textured brown, and it might even be rusty. If you're going for shabby chic or something a little more outdoorsy, it might be okay. But it looks a little cheap for my purposes, and the stand I bought actually is black.
Finally, the description lists it as 10 inches tall, but I'm not sure what they measured! I guess it's about that tall if you include the larger ring to which the chain attaches and it's vertical, but the lantern itself is shorter (around 9"). The chain itself adds another 4 inches or so, FYI. So it was much smaller than I anticipated.
The door that opens to put in the candle is small and finicky, but it works. I wouldn't expect something super luxurious, but I didn't get what I expected, either.
As far as this company; they shipped it properly and I received all three Moroccan Style lights at one time. Very happy.
I've found that it's a gamble with how well the particular one you get is constructed-you just won't know until it arrives. The one I got is decent, with a few (as I've come to know) expected gaps in the structure here and there. It's a $10 lantern. From far away, you can't tell.
It is very small-check out the dimensions first. 9.3 x 4.9 x 4.3 inches. A tea candle can fit inside the lantern, and the hatch closes with a little latch.
My biggest issue is that there is NO HOOK ON THE TOP OF THE ATTACHED CHAIN, only a circular metal loop. I guess it depends on how you want to hang it, but for me a hook was a must and the chain led me to think there would be one. To fix the problem, I purchased and used "Perky-Pet 67 12-Inch Metal Hook for Bird Feeders."