Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Men in Black/Men in Black 2/Men in Black 3 Giftset with Worm Figurine (Blu-ray + UltraViolet Digital Copies)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on December 3, 2012
I got this set today and was surprised by how light it was. I thought there would be three Blu-Ray cases. But, unfortunately the company that released them decided to have the type of set in which the discs just lay there on the sleeves. They were all fine, but I took them out and put them in Blu-Ray cases so I could be sure they would not be damaged by the package. The case that holds the discs is very solid and seems well built though. The case is in a sleeve and you slide it from the top or bottom to get the case out and then the Blu-Rays are inside. It looks very under cover and cool. The figure seems very well made and will look very cool sitting in whatever place I decide to stick it. Each blu ray is packed with special features. Things like photo galleries, behind the scenes, blooper reel, games and commentary. I always watch all the special features, so this is a great thing for me and those who do so as well.

I easily downloaded the digital copy for each. Well, I have had problems with actually getting the movies from Sony. The Sony Media manager is not showing up on my Windows 8 PC. But that has nothing to do with the movies, or the fact that they were easily put into my movies list on Ultraviolet. I just have to figure out how to download them. All and all I think this is a very cool set that any fans of the movie should own. I got it for less than $60 which is a great price.

While I gave this set a 5 because of the great movies, the sturdy packing and all the great special features, I would give the way the Blu-Rays are in the case a 1. Just put the discs in the standard cases. They may cost more, but I would rather pay more and have safe discs than pay less and have to worry.
on May 10, 2014
this was actually ordered as a damaged item - it took me a while to figure out what was damaged. oh wait - the box had a little tear. I guess if I cared to keep the box (long since in the trash) that might have bothered me. the movies - no problems at all. paying a third of what the new version of this really works for me, since my intent was to get the movies for my husband, who was tickled! (& no the torn box corner didn't bother him either) very pleased.
on March 18, 2014
I like that all 3 movies are together....I got this from a friend w/ the bobble head alien as a gift..but I let my family borrow it and they misplaced it...so I was glad to find one cheaper than buying one new...
on December 4, 2012
For those of us who grew up with Men in Black, this set is a wonderful dose of nostalgia. Although most will probably ignore the universally disliked MiB2, the first and third movies alone make this set worth purchasing. The first movie is a classic, and the third does an excellent job of tying up loose ends and further exploring the deep relationship between our two favorite agents. While the discs could have been packaged more securely, it isn't a big problem and it surely helps to keep the cost down a bit.

The worm figurine is probably not the primary reason most shoppers will buy this gift set, but it's pretty well made and it's certainly a conversation piece. For those who haven't seen the movies, this would be a great introduction to the trilogy. It's even worth slogging through the second movie. Despite the somewhat average reviews of the third movie, it stands very well on its own and is even better when taken in the context of the previous movies. This box set would certainly make a perfect gift for the holidays as well, whether for someone else or for yourself!
on April 25, 2016
I'm a big fan! Love the stories and their strange creatures which co-exist in the parallel universe which serves as the backdrop in this re-invention of the Sci-Fi genre - in which I grew up. And which I still subscribe, and wait longingly for MIB-4.
on April 1, 2013
My husband is a HUGE MIB fan, every since the first one came out. I got this for him as an anniversary present and he was beyond excited! He even took it to work to show it off. The worm guy bobble figure now sits on our Xbox tower next to our TV in the living room. We've been looking for a MIB set and this one was perfect! He loves it and so do I. The movies pay great, the collector box will look great if we decide to display it that way, and the bobble figure is a great addition for the avid MIB fan.
on December 20, 2014
This has to be the second sexiest steelbook in my collection... Needless to say everyone needs to own this set and purchase from the store owner he helped me with all questions I had, Will shop again!
on January 3, 2013
I just received this yesterday, and I must say it was unique. The MIBIII disc alone, at a local electronics store, was almost $30.00, and for about $10.00 more, you get all three movies, and this very nice, well made Worm Figurine. This thing weighs about two pounds. I have only watched the MIBIII disc, but I liked it very much. If you are a fan of the MIB movie series, then this is the one to get.
on January 25, 2013
JAJAJJA...IT IS A VERY FUNNY FIGURINE. ABOUT THE MOVIES....WHY ULTRAVIOLET???!!! THESE SHOULD HAVE COME WITH A STANDARD DIGITAL COPY DISC....ALSO WHY NOT THE 3D VERSION OF MIBIII??.....ANYWAY LOVE THE MOVIES,....LOVE HOW THESE ARE PRESENTED AND THE FIGURINE IS A VERY NICE ADITION TO MY COLLECTION.
on July 18, 2013
This was a great box set. Blu Ray is excellent and very happy to expand our digital video library. The worm figurine is really cool also, a fun little desk stand. Love the booklet disc case that came with this.