2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
GigaByke Groove 750 Watt Motorized E-Bike - Street Legal Electric Moped With Pedals (2018 Enhanced V2 Version)
|Price:||$1,499.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Gigabike Groove 750w Electric Motorized Bike goes up to 20 MPH and gets about 35 miles per charge (based on 120lbs rider, with pedal assistances on hills and a fully charged battery)
- Includes 48v, 14Ah Battery and Boasts a Top Speed of 20mph and a Range of up to 35 miles. 6 Hours to Fully Charge Battery. Max Rider Weight is 250 lbs.
- Street Legal- Most States Don't Require License, Registration, or Insurance in Most Areas *please check local laws and regulations
- Features: LED Headlight and Turn Signals, Digital Speedometer, Front Disc Brakes, and Smart Battery Charger
- Color: Black
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The GigaByke Groove 2.0 has everything you love about the classic 750 Watt Groove electric scooter, but it's all been upgraded for better performance and longevity. Forget bogging down on hills and running down your charge, because this scooter's got the pull to get you up, down, and all around nearly any commute you can throw at it. The biggest upgraded would be the upgraded motor on this scooter which offers bigger magnets for its magnetic drive, giving you more torque going up hills as well as more consistent top end speeds when riding for long stretches of road. The hydraulic brake system in the rear paired with the disc brake in front makes this scooter a reliable ride and a safe one at that. You would think all of that power would deplete the ride time of this scooter, but you would be wrong. With its 48v 14Ah Silicon Battery that lasts around 25 miles, you can get to work, to school, to the store, or anywhere you need to without having to worry about running out of juice. And just in case you do run out, you can just plug this battery in to any wall outlet and in 4-8 hours your bike is ready to ride. A good scooter would be nothing without a good frame to support it, and this frame's been updated to last a lot longer, especially for you beach riders. This steel frame is as strong strong and slim as ever, only it's been painted with a matte, electrostatic auto grade rust protective paint to help against rust. Not only that, but they've upgraded their kickstand system to include not only an upgraded side kick stand, but a center kickstand, too- perfect for any parking situation. Of course, there's still no worry about being seen at night with the high powered LED headlights, tail lights, and turn signals. You can still rest assured that the covers for this bike will help protect your wires while you ride, and because there’s no gas engine on this bike, it does not need any special licensing or insurance* to ride around on the street.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update-been riding now for a couple weeks and really enjoying the bike more than expected. My wife got on back with me and it actually drove well. That's around 300 lbs total weight and still got up to 17 mph.
Comfort: First of all, the seat is MUCH more comfortable. You’re comparing a highly padded leather seat that’s a foot wide and 3 feet deep, to a seat that’s hard and only 8 x 4 inches. This allows you to move around your saddle, change positions to a more comfortable one if your bum gets sore. Can’t do that with a bike seat! The Gigabyke has enough seat space for 2 passengers.
Safety: Scooter style bikes have left and right blinkers, brake light, head light, etc. If you’re riding in a busy city type environment, it make it that much safer to get around town. The Gigabyke has the added touch of fancy LED lights and blinkers.
Brakes: Something the Gigabyke has that most E-bikes don’t is HYDRALIC Disc Brakes. That’s right, HYDRALIC! Most bikes in the price range come with cheapy wire brakes, the Gigabyke is the only scooter style bike we sell that has the hydraulic disc brakes.
We sell about 3-4 of these guys a week and very rarely do they ever come back with any issues other than standard maintenance. We also sell the Jetson, which looks very similar but you get more bike for less money with the Gigabyke.
The bike just died a mile from my house and I luckily got it home with intermittent power. Customer service and I figured out it was loose wire on one of the batteries on the inside of the battery pack. This IS NOT a simple turnkey electric bike that goes together easily and the instructions are next to useless however; the bike runs great and pulls my 155 lbs butt to 21 mph with no effort. Hills are a tad slower though. One less star for the issues but the but overall, I’m very happy.
FYI; I have a car transport and the battery CAN be charged en-route with a 350 watt (or larger) 12 to 110 volt car inverter. Very handy keeping the battery topped off on trips.
Most recent customer reviews
1) aesthetic design is great
2) can carry a passenger (we used for school activity...Read more
We ordered this item directly from BikeBerry and received the item after two weeks.Read more