Gigabyte HD 6970 2 GB DDR5 256Bit Dual DVI/HDMI/2xminiDP Retail Video Card, GV-R697OC-2GD
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Core Clock 880 MHz
- Memory Clock 5500 MHz
- OpenGL 4.1
- Gigabyte Ultra Durable VGA Series - GPU Temperature 5% ~ 10% down - Overclocking capability 10% ~ 30% up - Power Switching Loss 10% ~ 30% down
- WINDFORCE 3X Anti-Turbulence Cooling w/ Vapor Chamber for Maximum performance at whisper silent operation
- Gold plated HDMI for optimum signal transfer between connections
- Core Clock: 900MHz - Memory Clock 5500MHz
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Powered by AMD Radeon HD 6970 GPU Supports PCI Express 2.1 Microsoft DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 support Integrated with the first 2GB GDDR5 memory and 256-bit memory interface Supports CrossFireX and Avivo HD technology Features Dual-link DVI-I /DVI-D / D-sub (By adapter)/ HDMI/ mini Display port . NOTE: OpenGL 4.1: Driver support scheduled for 2011
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- 2GB DDR5 memory
- WindForce 3x cooling with vapor chamber
- Card is very quiet (manual fan control settings set to 55 with MSI Afterburner)
- Great for gaming (1920x1080 res and handles anything I throw at it)
- Blu-ray movies are very crisp (I use ArcSoft Total Media Theatre 5)
- AMD App Acceleration
I have owned this card for six months now and I have had no problems with it and it runs great. I have not done anything 3D yet utilizing AMD's HD3D, but in the future I hope to test with it. When Battlefield 3 came out it ran as smooth as butter...I have read that with the GeForce cards you can get more higher frame rates, but I like what my 6970 does with it (very realistic). I would definitely recommend this card to someone!