|Screen Resolution||4096 x 2160 pixels|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
Gigabyte Z87 LGA 1150 BigFoot LAN Micro ATX Motherboard (GA-G1.SNIPER M5)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chipset: Intel Z87 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR3-2933(OC)/ 1600/ 1333 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Max Capacity of 32GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (one runs at x8), 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slot (runs at x4), 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slot
- Intel Z87 LGA 1150
- Bigfoot LAN
- HDMI*2, Display, DVI-I
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Nothing overclocked, don't need to. No strange crashes after a week of running it. Don't use the disk, use online for drivers and new bios. Fast charge only works with Apple. No Android support. Minus 1 star for that.
Edit:I got my board somewhere else, it came with 3 more op-amps in a kit, but was more money also.
Edit:Now that new drivers have come out this is the best board I have ever had. Android devices are recognized in fast charge. Wopee!!! Upgraded to 5 star.
Cons: I am having an issue with the front microphone port aka HD Audio Header. Whether its hardware or driver related, I am simply not sure. Basically, the front audio headphone works but the microphone port does not. Windows does not acknowledge a jack when plugged in at all either. I have contacted Gigabyte Tech Support and followed their suggestive guidelines such as trying a different front port from a different case but to no avail. They suggested to get a replacement from Amazon which I did. I replaced the motherboard and the issue still persists. I not only reinstallled the drivers (from the Gigabyte Website) I also did a fresh install of Windows 8 (Again) and the issue persists. I hope to soon find a fix for this but in the meantime, I am using the rear microphone port which works perfectly.
You pay extra 80$ and what you get:
* Mediocre wifi, while you can buy much stronger PCI-E card instead (TP Link 4800 for instance).
* Horrible sound card with no frequent Drivers, unlike Realtek which provide new drivers at least once in a few months.
Let's forget all that, now for the real flaws:
* Front mic doesn't work, I checked with 2 cases and 3.5" adapter. Gigabyte support gives you stupid instructions "do this do this do this" to make you leave them alone. and YES, I DID switch to "front mic" in the Creative Panel (annoying software).
* My USB 3.0 header (19 pin) powers only one USB 3.0 port, not two. I know it's the motherboard since when USB 3.0 to 2.0 adapter plugged, both USB 3.0 ports are working (at USB 2.0 speed).
And to be honest, the Creative sound card actually sound inferior to my former Realtek. Sometimes there are distortions which can be fixed using the Creative Panel (annoying).
If I could go back in time, I'd buy instead their GA-Z87M-D3H model. The risk with those Sniper expensive models is, that Gigabyte doesn't invest real effort to provide good BIOS and drivers as not many people purchase these.
Based on my former experience, I'll advise everybody to go with the more mainsteam boards (like GA-Z87M-D3H) since they get better attention (therefore frequent updates).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Writing this review after 2 years of solid use. This thing is amazing. Solid.Published 8 months ago by jeremy
Board arrived DOA. Took a few hours to finally determine. Was stuck between CPU (Which is brand new) or Mobo (also new). Read morePublished 13 months ago by Shelby Leffler
There was a USED bandaid stuck to the outside of the shipping box. Otherwise, the product works fine :)
Be aware of hygiene.
After much searching to get a motherboard good quality and durability, I found this as well as the processor I bought, was a great happiness that I had to use! Read morePublished 19 months ago by Mauricio