|RAM||32 GB DDR3 1066;DDR3 1333;DDR3 1600|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1696 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||3|
Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155 AMD CrossFireX/NVIDIA SLI W/ HDMI,DVI,DispayPort Dual UEFI BIOS ATX Motherboard GA-Z77X-UD3H
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CPU: Support for Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors in the LGA1155 package. Chipset: Intel Z77 Express Chipset
- Memory: 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory. Dual channel memory architecture. Support for DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules. Support for non-ECC memory modules. Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- Audio: VIA VT2021 codec. LAN: Atheros GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit).
- Support for 2-Way AMD CrossFireX/NVIDIA SLI technology. Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4. 3 x PCI Express x1 slots. 1 x PCI slot.
- Storage Interface: 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors. 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors. 1 x mSATA connector. Support for RAID 0/1/5/10. Marvell 88SE9172 chips: 2 x eSATA 6Gb/s connectors. Support for RAID 0 and 1
- USB: Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports. Up to 6 USB 2.0/1.1 ports. VIA VL800 chip: Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports.
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector; 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector; 1 x PCIe power connector; 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors; 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors; 1 x mSATA connector; 1 x CPU fan header; 4 x fan headers; 1 x front panel header; 1 x front panel audio header; 1 x S/PDIF Out header; 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers; 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header; 1 x Clear CMOS jumper; 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header; 1 x power button; 1 x reset button; 1 x Clear CMOS button; 1 x Voltage Measurement Points; 1 x BIOS Switch
- Back Panel Connectors: 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port/1 x D-Sub port/1 x DVI-D port/1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector/1 x HDMI port/1 x DisplayPort/2 x eSATA 6Gb/s connectors/6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports/1 x RJ-45 port/6 x audio jacks
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Supports 3rd Gen. Intel 22nm CPUs and 2nd Gen. Intel Core CPUs (LGA1155 socket). GIGABYTE Digital Power Engine with GIGABYTE 3D Power. GIGABYTE 3D BIOS (Dual UEFI). Onboard mSATA slot for mSATA SSDs. PCI Express Gen 3.0 support. 2-way SLI and 2-way CrossFireX multi-GPU support. Lucid Virtu Universal MVP GPU virtualization support. HDMI, DVI, RGB and Display Port. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Technology. GIGABYTE 333 Onboard Acceleration (USB 3.0, SATA 3.0 & 3x USB Power). GIGABYTE On/Off Charge for USB devices
From the Manufacturer
- Supports 3rd Gen. Intel 22nm CPUs and 2nd Gen. Intel Core CPUs (LGA1155 socket)
- GIGABYTE Digital Power Engine with GIGABYTE 3D Power
- GIGABYTE 3D BIOS (Dual UEFI)
- Onboard mSATA slot for mSATA SSDs
- PCI Express Gen 3.0 support
- 2-way SLI and 2-way CrossFireX multi-GPU support
- Lucid Virtu Universal MVP GPU virtualization support
- HDMI, DVI, RGB and Display Port
- GIGABYTE 333 Onboard Acceleration (USB 3.0, SATA 3.0 & 3x USB Power)
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge for USB devices
GIGABYTE 3D Power (patent pending)
GIGABYTE 3D Power: Digital Voltage, Frequency and Phase Control
Utilizing an exclusive All Digital controller array, GIGABYTE's 3D Power features precise Auto Voltage Compensation to deliver a steady flow of power to the system, no matter the loading. With digital controllers for the CPU (Vcore), VTT, processor graphics and memory (DDR), users can make real-time adjustments with the exclusive GIGABYTE 3D Power Utility, that include settings such as OVP (Over Voltage Protection), Load-line Calibration and on-the-fly PWM frequency adjustment.
GIGABYTE 3D Power(patent pending) Utility
3D Power: Voltage Control
Voltage parameters can be modified within 3D Power, including load line calibration the of CPU. By adjusting load line calibration, Vdrooping can be avoided, maintaining optimal voltages levels despite increasing current levels. OVP (over voltage protection) can also be adjusted to change default protection range of the CPU, memory controller, VTT and system memory.
3D Power: Phase Control
Users can calibrate OCP (Over Current Protection) for the CPU, integrated memory controller and system memory power levels. This allows the Phase control to deliver even more power to the system when needed.
3D Power: Frequency Control
GIGABYTE's digital PWM allows for adjustable frequency control via the International Rectifier (IR3567) PWM controller. 3D Power frequency control allows users to change the PWM controller frequency so that the CPU VRM can adjust power delivery speeds more quickly. Users can also adjust the PWM spectrum or maximum and minimum overall frequencies
GIGABYTE 3D BIOS(patent pending)
UEFI DualBIOS Technology
At the heart of this exciting 3D BIOS technology is a pair of 8MB physical BIOS ROMs containing GIGABYTE's exclusive in-house designed UEFI BIOS technology. With a superior graphical interface capable of 32-bit color imaging and fluid user-friendly mouse navigation, UEFI DualBIOS makes BIOS configuration a new and exciting experience for novice and experienced users alike. UEFI BIOS also brings native support for large hard drives on 64-bit operating systems.
Designed to provide an extremely streamlined and user-friendly BIOS environment, GIGABYTE's exclusive 3D mode offers a fully interactive and illustrative GUI that allows users to easily and intuitively make key adjustments to the UEFI BIOS settings for optimum performance. 3D Mode allows novice or casual users to more clearly understand the areas of the motherboard that are being affected through the BIOS settings, gaining a clearer understanding of the BIOS functionality.
Advanced mode provides a more comprehensive UEFI BIOS environment that is designed specifically for overclockers and power users who want maximum control over their PC's hardware. GIGABTYE's signature M.I.T. tuning technology can be found alongside fully configurable parameters for GIGABTE's all new digital 3D Power engine. In short, advanced mode combines the signature GIGABYTE BIOS expertise you've come to expect, wrapped a slick, new and optimized graphical UEFI interface.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 - Insist on an Ultra Durable Motherboard
- 2X Copper PCB
- New Glass Fabric PCB
- High ESD Resistance ICs
- DualBIOS; Anti-Surge IC
- All Solid Caps; Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs
Designed for PCI Express Gen.3 Support
*PCIE Gen.3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.
Lucid Universal MVP Support
- Boosts responsiveness and FPS of any game
- Improves gaming frame rates 30-70%
- Increases Vsync frame rates – 120 FPS+
- Sharpens visual quality without tearing
- Works seamlessly with hundreds of games
Onboard mSATA Support
|CPU Support||Intek 22nm and 2nd Gen. Core Processors|
|CPU Socket||LGA 1155|
|Chipset||Intel Z77 chipset|
|Graphics Interface||1*PCI-E 3.0 x16+1*PCIE 3.0x8|
|Memory Type||Dual-Channel DDR3 2600 MHz|
|Memory DIMM||4*DDR3(Max 32 GB)|
|SATA connector||4*SATA 6Gb/s+4*SATA 3Gb/s|
|SATA RAID||RAID 0,1,5,10 |
|Vedio Output||HDMI,DVI,RGB,Display port|
|Audio||8 Channel HD|
|1394 / LAN|| - / GbE LAN|
|Features & Software||3D Power, 3D BIOS,Gen. 3 support, Ultra Durable 4, EZ Smart Response, mSATA, CrossFireX, SLI, On/off charge, All Japanese Solid capacitors, Lucid MVP|
|Form Factor||ATX (305x244)|