- Processor Socket: LGA 1155
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Chipset Type: Intel Z68
- RAM Memory Technology: DDR3 2133;DDR3 1066;DDR3 1333;DDR3 1600
- Graphics Card Ram: 1759 MB
Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Core i7/i5/i3 in LGA 1155 package , chipset: Intel Z68 Express Chipset
- Memory: 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory, Dual channel memory architecture,
- Audio: Realtek ALC889 codec , High Definition Audio ,2/4/5.1/7.1-channel, Dolby Home Theater, LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbit
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot running at x16 ,1 x PCI Express x16 slot running at x8
- Storage Interface: 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors , 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors ,Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1,
- Back Panel Connectors: 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port ,1 x HDMI port 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector,
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector, 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector, 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors, 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors,
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
- Supports for LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel® CoreTM Processors
- Touch BIOSTM delivers No Need for Reboot to more easily modify BIOS settings.
- 4X performance boost with mSATA IntelR Smart Response Technology
- Ultra Durable 3 Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- Supports USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports
- High speed SATA3 storage interface with superfast 6Gbps link speed
- SLI and CrossFireX multi-graphics support for ultimate graphics performance
- Hybrid EFI technology with DualBIOS for 3TB HDD support
- HDMI graphics output for smoother HD video playback
- XHD technology accelerating hard drive performance with ease
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet connection
- GIGABYTE DualBIOSTM technology delivering highest level failure protection
Onboard mSATA for Intel® SLC SSDs and Smart Response Technology
GIGABYTE Z68 series motherboards are equipped with the much anticipated IntelR Smart Response Technology, allowing users to experience system performance similar to SSD only systems. IntelR Smart Response technology works by using intelligent block-based caching of frequently used applications to improve system performance and responsiveness.
GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards are equipped with the much anticipated IntelR Smart Response Technology, allowing users to experience system performance similar to SSD-only systems. IntelR Smart Response technology works by using intelligent block-based caching of frequently used applications to improve system performance and responsiveness. In fact, GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards with IntelR Smart Response Technology are able to outperform hybrid drive systems by more than 2X (PC Mark Vantage HDD test) and HDD-only systems by as much as 4X (PC Mark Vantage HDD test) and deliver a 60% performance improvement over HDD-only systems in PC Mark Vantage Suite.
GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response
The GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response utility is a simple application that allows users to quickly and easily configure their system for Intel® Smart Response Technology. In the past, enabling Intel® Smart Response meant users needed to enter the BIOS in order to configure their system for RAID mode, which then required a complete reinstall of the operating system. Once that processes was complete, users then needed to install the Intel® Rapid Storage Utility as well as configure Intel's Smart Response Technology. GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response does all of this automatically, without users having to perform a complicated install process. This allows them to quickly and effortlessly enjoy a significant boost in system performance.
GIGABYTE Touch BIOSTM (Patent Pending)
An Innovative New Way to Modify BIOS Settings
Navigating through the BIOS to change system settings can be a daunting task for users not familiar with control "F" functions and mouse-less navigation. While some EFI BIOS try to address this with a mouse friendly environment, many implementations still lack a certain ease-of-use necessary for most people. With GIGABYTE Touch BIOSTM, GIGABYTE engineers have completely re-imagined how users can interact with their BIOS, allowing for a more intuitive user experience. In fact, with a touch screen monitor, GIGABYTE Touch BIOSTM is as easy to use as most apps on your iPhone.
Built-in Visuals GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards offer support for several 2nd generation Intel® CoreTM Built-in Visual Features.
Intel® Quick Sync Video
Up to 2X faster media processing than any other solution for incredibly fast conversion of video files for portable media players or online sharing.
Intel® InTruTM 3D
Users can enjoy the ultimate 3D visual experiences–seamlessly–from their PC. Now you they can watch their favorite 3D movies with Blu-ray Stereo 3D playback using active shutter 3D glasses. It delivers it all in 1080p full, high-definition resolution on the TV over HDMI 1.4.
Allows users to view premium 1080p HD content on their GIGABYTE Z68 series system.
Switchable Graphics with LucidLogix Virtu GPU Virtualization
GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards are enabled with LucidLogix Virtu GPU Virtualization technology which allows users to dynamically switch between their built-in graphics and their high-end, 3D discrete graphics cards. This is ideal for gamers who require high-resolution gaming and still want to enjoy the built-in media features of 2nd generation Intel® CoreTM processors. In so doing, switchable graphics helps to dramatically reduce PC graphics power consumption.
Multi-display support with CrossFireX and SLITM
Flexible graphics capabilities supported for either CrossFireXTM or SLITM action, delivering the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
|CPU Support||2nd Generation Intel Core Processors|
|Chipset||Intel Z68 chipset|
|Onboard Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000|
|Graphics Interface||2*PCI-E 2.0x16 slot(2*PCIEx8)|
|Memory Type||Dual Channel DDR3 2133/1333/1066 MHz|
|Memory DIMM||4*DDR3(Max 32GB)|
|ATA connector||4*SATA 6Gb/s+4*SATA 3Gb/s|
|ASTA RAID||RAID 0,1,5,10 |
|1394 / LAN||2*1394a / GbE LAN|
|Features & Software||Touch BIOS, Smart Response,Lucid Virtu, mSATA, VRD12, On/Off Charge,Ultra Durable 3, Smart6, SLI+CrossFireX, DualBIOS 3TB+ HDD Support, Turbo XHD, Hotkey OC, Cloud OC, HDMI, Dolby Home Theater,108dB SNR Blu-ray, ErP Ready|
|Form Factor||ATX (305x244)|