Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI LGA 1150 Z97 2-Way SLI UEFI DualBIOS ATX Motherboard
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chipset: Intel Z97 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR3-3000(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2666(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2500(OC)/ 2400(OC)/ 2200(OC)/ 2133(OC)/ 2000(OC)/ 1866(OC)/ 1800(OC)/ 1600/ 1333 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Max Capacity of 32GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (one runs at x8), 3x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots, 2x PCI Slots
- LAN: Intel Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- CPU Support: Support for Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/ Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1150 package
- Memory: 4 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB; DDR3 3000(O.C.) / 2933(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666(O.C.) / 2600(O.C.) / 2500(O.C.) / 2400(O.C.) / 2200(O.C.) / 2133(O.C.) / 2000(O.C.) / 1866(O.C.) / 1800(O.C.) / 1600 / 1333 MHz memory modules
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Supports 4th and 5th Generation Intel Core processors. Extreme multi graphics support. SATA Express support for 10 Gb/s data transfer. M.2 for SSDs drives with up to 10 Gb/s data transfer. Intel GbE LAN with CFOS internet accelerator software. Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio with built-in rear audio amplifier. Long lifespan Durable Solid caps. APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities. GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS.
Top Customer Reviews
Comes with a fair amount of USB ports (4 USB 3.0 2 USB 2.0) so I was able to plug my whole arsenal in without even counting the front usb panel from my case (My arsenal being mouse, keyboard, wireless adapter, headset, nostromo, and even a controller)
The RAM slots are easily color coded so though it's recommended to consult the manual its not necessary.
In addition to everything else I have to add that I really enjoy the aesthetics of this board, very cool looking!
Only complaint I have is the onboard sound card picks up interference if my computer is gaming or doing something else to use massive amounts of power. Dunno if it's the fault of the sound card or something else in my computer. I am happy with this motherboard, it's cheap and it works wonderfully!