- HD Compatible
Gigabyte GTX650 Ti Boost GDDR5-2GB 2xDVI/HDMI/DP OC Graphics Cards GV-N65TBOC-2GD
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Gigabyte Ultra Durable 2 Components - Ultra Cooling Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design - Low Power Loss Ferrite Core Chokes - Longer Life All-Solid Capacitor Design
- WINDFORCE 2X Anti-turbulence cooling solution w/ Triangle Cool technology
- Core Clock: 1032MHz (Base) 1098MHz (Boost) - Memory Clock: 6008MHz
- Features DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI / Displayport outputs with HDCP protection
- Recommended minimum system PSU 450W with one 6-pin PCI-E power connectors
- Supports NVIDIA SLI / 3D Vision / Surround / CUDA / PhysX technology
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Powered by Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost GPU and integrated with industry's best 2GB GDDR5 memory and 192 bit memory interface
Top Customer Reviews
Battlefield 3 Ultra presets 60-80 fps
Black ops 2 Maxed out no shadows 75-150 fps Zombie Mode 60-120
Crisis 3 High presets no AA 40-60 fps
Overall get this card if planing to build a 500-750 dolor build.If you have a little more money get the 660 price dropped. One other fact is that a 430 watt will run just fine but if you get a 500 watt or more you get more upgradeabillty paths.
Awesome graphics for the money.
Very easy install in a new build.
Worked fine in a 2.0 slot with not issues.
Very sturdy, no flimsy parts to break off during install to include the two fans mounted on the card for efficient cooling.
Looks awesome in the case to include the copper cooling lines on it.
Very large card - may not fit in a smaller case.
Takes up to slots and may cover up the next one on the motherboard.
I would definitely purchase another one even though this one had to be returned.
I would have given it 5 stars except for the need to replace it due to the faulty rear fan.
If you are in the process of upgrading or don't want to buy a very expensive GPU, I recommend this one.
- The fans do an excellent job. My current overclock profile has them running at 55% fan speed, and my benchmark temps stay in the 64* area. At this speed, they are pretty quiet, and I could drop that down more if I wanted to.
- Every card will be different of course, but I was able to get a comfortable +100MHz out of the core clock @ 110% power limit... anything above +110MHz was giving me stability issues during benchmark (MSI Kombustor Furry and Tessy @ 1080p, DX11, 4X MSAA).
- Lots of room when it comes to the memory... mine is set at +240MHz right now, but it could probably go higher. I just don't like pushing memory clock too much.
Overall, I'm pleased with the performance value.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
OMG what a video card!, with my i5, 8gb ddr3 and this baby there is nothing i cant play, i play Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor full graphic without any problem, having a some... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Rodolfo Espinal
It's okay. I'm not a hardcore gamer, so it works for what what it's for- watching stuff on a computer monitor. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Santiago Gomez
This thing is powerful and amazing. From movies to PC Games..Just amazing. I have yet to have a problem with my new cardPublished on February 14, 2014 by OverPowerUser
We found this card on logicalincrements.com, and it is a great value. It runs games smoothly, and has been quiet and reliable so far.Published on February 6, 2014 by Joshua
great, nice packaging, can't complain. exactly what it does, works very well in my ivy bridge hackintosh running Maverick, no issues with drivers, good Cinebench and Photoshop.Published on December 28, 2013 by M. Su
got two of these ran win windows 8.1 no problem now just to get two more id I be setPublished on December 11, 2013 by Azguard
My old graphics card was causing an occasional BSOD on my PC. After much research, I selected this card. My PC games and 2nd life SIM now run at much higher detail levels. Read morePublished on December 8, 2013 by DB