|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Memory Speed||1800 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||GeForce GT 640|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||2 GB|
Gigabyte GeForce GT 640 2GB DDR3 PCI Express 3.0 2x DVI-D/D-SUB/HDMI Graphics Card GV-N640OC-2GI
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PCI-E 3.0 interface
- GIGABYTE latest ultra large 100mm Fan cooling design
- Features x2 DVI-D/D-SUB/HDMI with HDCP protection
- Ultra Durable 2 - Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design - Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design - Longer Life - All Solid Capacitor Design
- Gold plated HDMI for optimum signal transfer between connections
- Core Clock: 1050MHz/Memory Clock: 1800MHz
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX/CUDA/3D Vision Technology
- Minimum Recommended Power Supply 350W
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I am a power surfer though, not a gamer. I use Adobe CS5 Suite and in particular, do a LOT of video editing with Premiere Pro CS5, Dreamweaver, PhotoShop and SoundStage, and this card runs with no glitch. I mean, they are open all at the same time. ;o)
I also use a Visio 31 inch HD TV as a monitor using the HDMI slot.
- Its quiet! I was used to a loud-ish hum from my system before, but now I don't hear my system at all. The first couple of times I came into my office I was worried that the system had shut down because it was so quiet.
- The gfx performance handily outperforms my old card
- It uses a lot less power than my old card.
Now, you aren't getting a top of the line card, but people shopping for this probably realize this anyway. I'm not a big gamer so this does everything that I need just fine.
It runs great with Diablo 3, just shy of max settings, runs newest Sim City next to highest settings as well. Ran Battlefield 3 on ultra settings, it wasnt bad, just a pinch of slow down at max so i took it down a notch, still looks great.
i have a Dell XPS, about 3 years old now, so video card was my first update I7 processor of the time, 8 gb ram.
this was the best card i could find being limited by power.
all four of these ports work and work well 1080p
stays very cool and is quiet
doesn't need an extra power source, only PCI express 3.0
only two out of the four work at the same time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good performance for a gt type graphics card runs need speed rivals on high with the locked.30fps.still willing to upgrade soon .my pc spec . Read morePublished 20 months ago by H.Rod
Even though it was refurbished, I haven't run into any problems so far. Run just like I expected, the drivers are updated pretty frequently on Nvidias site.Published on September 6, 2013 by Austin
I had to upgrade to Windows 8 to run 3 monitors. It didn't work with XP or Vista. Serious problem that is not described well in the requirements section.Published on April 10, 2013 by kyle martinowich
My motherboard graphics were the weakest link in my computer system. The card improved my windows experience score by a full point. Read morePublished on March 24, 2013 by Lewis B Ramsey
My wife is able to play her Sims 3 with relatively little lag, I wish it would work a little better, but you get what you pay for.Published on March 20, 2013 by Andrew Keim