|Max Screen Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Memory Speed||1860 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Nvidia GeForce|
|Card Description||GeForce GTX 1080|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8 GB|
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming 8G
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Power by GeForce GTX 1080.Card size:H=41 L=280 W=114 mm;Minimum System Requirements:Hardware- Motherboard with one or above PCI-Express x 16 slot
- Integrated with 8GB gddr5x 256bit Memory
- Boost: 1860 MHz / base: 1721 MHz in OC mode
- Boost: 1835 MHz / base: 1695 MHz in gaming mode.Card size:H=41 L=280 W=114 mm;Minimum System Requirements:Hardware
- Support up to 8K Display @60Hz (Requires 2*dp1.3 connectors)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1080
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR5X 256bit memory
- WINDFORCE 3X with Blade Fan Design
- Support up to 8K display @60Hz (requires 2*DP1.3 connectors)
- 16.8M Customizable Color RGB Lighting
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition Graphic Card
GIGABYTE G1 Gaming Series graphics cards are crafted for perfection in pursuit of the ultimate graphics experience for gaming enthusiasts. Based on the revolutionary NVIDIA Pascal GPU architecture, G1 gaming graphics card brings you incredible gaming experience.
- Pascal-powered graphics card give you superior performance and power efficiency
- Support up to 8K display at 60Hz
- Outstanding performance for Virtual Reality gaming
- Boost: 1860 MHz / Base: 1721 MHz in OC mode
- Boost: 1835 MHz / Base: 1695 MHz in Gaming mode
WINDFORCE 3X cooling system
The WINDFORCE 3X cooling system features 3 pure copper composite heat-pipes, special fin architecture, unique blade fan design, together delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
Unique Blade Fan Design
The airflow is spilt by the triangle fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the air flow by 23% over traditional fans.
3D Active Fan with LED Indicators
The semi-passive fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. The LED fan indicator on the top of the graphics card provides an instant display of the fan status.
The composite heat-pipes combines both thermal conductivity and phase transition for efficiently managing the transfer of heat between two solid interfaces which increases 29% of cooling capacity.
Heat Pipe Direct Touch
The pure copper heat pipes are shaped to maximize the direct contact area to the GPU.
16.8M Customizable Color Lighting
With 16.8M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through XTREME Engine utility.
Stylish Metal Back Plate
The metal back plate offers rigidity and protection to the structure, while adding a sleek, clean look to the product.
One-click Super overclocking
With a simple click on XTREME Engine utility, gamers can easily tune the card to meet their various gaming requirements without any overclocking knowledge, while saving the hassle of manual adjustment.
GPU Gauntlet Sorting
Forged with only the top-notch GPU, the Gigabyte G1 GAMING graphics cards guarantee higher overclocking capability in terms of excellent power switching, ensuring the highest performance without compromising system reliability.
Smart Power LED indicators and Xtreme Engine
Be alert when PCI-E voltage is unstable with the smart power LED indicator.
Adjust clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, RGB lighting effect, power target can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference through this intuitive interface.
Durable Materials and OverClocking
Engineered with the highest-grade chokes and capacitors, this graphic card delivers outstanding performance and durable system lifespan.
Compared to founders edition, the 8+2 power phases on the card make the MOSFET working at a lower temperature and provide more stable voltage output.
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 gaming GV-N1080G1 GAMING-8GD video card power by the new NVIDIA Pascal architecture. Integrated with 8GB gddr5x 256bit memory, unique wind force 3x blade fan design. 3D active fan with LED indicators.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Power Consumption - It only haves an 8 pin conector, i was worried about this but no more, i managed to OC this to 2,114MHz and sustain stable gaming consistently, while OC i up the voltage for a stable functionality. As other 1080s, it consumes 180W, and can go up max to 225W.
Temperatures - Right to business, on full load and with overclocked settings, max Temp i've seen is 70C, which is pretty good considering max temp she can handle is 93C, still, always make sure it doesn't go 75C for durability reasons. On idle, fans hover around 30% maintaining 35-40C temperature.
Performance - This card slaughters 1080p ultra, slaughters 1440p on ultra too. To achieve 4K 60 FPS, you must tweak and play with the settings. Use MSI afterburner and while playing, check for GPU usage, tweak your settings until you see the GPU usage hovering 85-95% usage which will result on the best image possible she can give you while maintaining solid 60 fps. Keep in mind 4K is lots of pixels so don't worry about sacrificing some settings in order to achieve stable FPS, believe me, it won't make a noticeable difference, go with low or medium Anti-aliasing depending the game, ambient occlusion is the only settings that at 4K really hammers the GPU, this setting is noticeable because it gives the image a better contrast between lights and shadows, but it really depends whether you want more fps and your taste in graphics quality. Be aware that in 4K drops will occur rewardless for the settings you select, to achieve 4K 60FPS on ultra, go with SLI the you won't have to worry about nothing.
Things to consider for novice gamers:
- Know that you'll need a good CPU that is able to keep up with the GPU demand so you can prevent a bottleneck. I currently use a 6700k OC to 4.4GHz and it reaches 65-70% usage when playing games like Watch Dogs 2 at 4K and Mafia III at 2K, all the other games i've played stay below 50% cpu usage.
- If you're aiming for full 4K gaming at highest settings go for SLI ( two 1080s)
- Case must have good ventilation and airflow to dissipate heat.
- Make sure the card is well attached to mobo's slot, lot of users have complained that their socket was damaged due to GPU weight.
- Don't OC GPU unless necessary, given it more unnecessary juice will result on drivers crash and GPU malfunction.
- Always monitor your system temperatures when playing at high resolutions.
EDIT: I found a way to control the LED, it's a very limited program and doesn't have many colors, but enough to match it with the rest of my setup. The software used to control this program is pretty bad. Software could be much better with a few updates. Just doesn't seem that supported on the software side.
So now as I write this review this card is on it's way back to amazon for a refund and I will not be buying Gigabyte products in the future, $600 is too much money to tie up for something the possible be defective and waste your time.
Had this for almost a year and every game I run defaults to the highest settings! 'Planet Coaster' for example runs 100+ frames and is incredible to watch/play.
Now I bought an Oculus Rift VR - And it keeps up perfectly!
Highly recommend! It's a bit pricey, but worth it...
Most recent customer reviews
2 - Bad drivers for win 7( sometimes driver restarting), downgrading driver is solving this problem.Read more
-Monitor: AOC AG241QX Agon 24" Gaming Monitor, 2560x1440 Res, 144hz, 1ms, 50M:1DCR, VGA, DVI, 2 HDMI, DP, USB
-GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce...Read more