|Max Screen Resolution||8k|
|Memory Speed||7008 MHz|
|Card Description||GeForce GTX 1050 Ti|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4 GB|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TD5-4GD)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences. Support up to 8K display at 60Hz
- Support for the latest DirectX 12 Features
- Delivers all the latest GeForce gaming Features. Card size-H=40 L=229 W=118 mm
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 SC GAMING, 2GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card 02G-P4-6152-KR
ASUS Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING, 4GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card 04G-P4-6251-KR
MSI Gaming Radeon RX 560 128-bit 4GB GDRR5 DirectX 12 VR Ready CFX Graphcis Card (RX 560 AERO ITX 4G OC)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Nspire Store||We Love TEC||J-Electronics||SPICY BOMB||Amazon.com|
|Device Type||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E|
|Graphics Coprocessor||GeForce||geforce gtx||radeon rx 480||geforce gtx||—|
|Graphics Card Ram||4 GB||2 GB||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
|Graphics Ram Type||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5|
|Hardware Connectivity||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16|
|Built-In Media||Graphic Card, Manual||EVGA GTX 1050 SC GAMING Graphics Card, Driver CD, Installation Guide, EVGA Gaming Poster, Powered by EVGA Case Badge, EVGA Enthusiast Built Sticker||warranty card, user manual, software drivers||EVGA GTX 1050 Ti GAMING Graphics Card, Driver CD, Installation Guide, EVGA Gaming Poster, Powered by EVGA Case Badge, EVGA Enthusiast Built Sticker||Graphics card, cables and connectors, quick setup guide|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 6.8 x 1.2 in||1.5 x 5.7 x 4.38 in||1.5 x 7.6 x 4.4 in||1.5 x 5.7 x 4.38 in||4.4 x 6.1 x 1.5 in|
|Memory Bus Width||128 bits||128 bits||128 bits||128 bits||128 bits|
|Memory Clock Speed||7,008 MHz||7,010 MHz||1,392 MHz||7,010 MHz||1,196 MHz|
|Style Name||Boost Clock 1430 MHz||GTX 1050 SC (Single Fan)||GTX 1050 Ti 4GB||GTX 1050 Ti (Single Fan)||RX 560 AERO ITX 4G OC|
Powered by GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and integrated with 4GB GDDR5 128bit memory. Featuring custom-designed 90 mm fan cooler
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Approximately 25% improvement over R9 270 yet costs less and uses less power. This card is highly recommended for midrange gaming.
Gigabyte gave me everything as advertised on the box and was a simple switch from the full size bracket to the sff bracket and gave me perfect clearance and installed with no hassle.
Haven't played any games yet but downloaded MSI afterburner and did a couple benchmarks at low 30s fps and the furmark stress test on gpu was running stable mid 60s fps
HP 8200 SFF
Vizio 32" 1080p flat-screen TV HDMI
Plopped it in, locked it in, plugged it in, powered in on and off we went! For 3 whole glorious weeks, it was amazing. It died on me while I was reading my news feeds. 3 weeks old. So young. So pretty. So much hope.
I went through the proper Amazon channels and was led to contact the manufacturer directly. If you've not ever done a Gigabyte RMA, allow me to highlight some things you may not be aware of:
1. Call them. The website "works" but it sucks. I registered on it but never got a confirmation email, so to open my RMA I had to call.
2. Once cleared for an RMA you will be sent a gripe sheet and a shipping label (sans postage, that's up to you). You are required to get the RMA item back to Gigabyte.
3. Don't throw away the old box! I'm old, so I have learned that for computer hardware, in particular, it is best to invest some closet space to newly installed hardware upgrade boxes...just in case you need to send it back.
Right now, my major con is that the thing lasted 3 weeks for me. I didn't tamper with it at all when I installed it. The most in-depth bit of "tinkering" I gave it was an update to my video driver. That shouldn't kill a card (and it didn't).
I'm not sure if the video card has a defect or what happened, so I am not inclined to speak poorly of it. Frankly, I'm tempted to offer a 5-star review for how awesome it made playing games (PUGB, Sniper Elite 4 looked sick on here, too). That said, I detracted 1 star because it died on me so quickly.
Provided the RMA goes as I assume it will - smoothly because Gigabyte is a pretty solid company I expect my attitude to stay where it is. Good company, typically rock solid hardware (this is not my first Gigabyte purchase). That said, if this goes sideways, best believe y'all will hear all about it.