|RAM||DDR3 1066;DDR3 1333;DDR3 1600|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||3|
From the Manufacturer
GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards combine a host of new and exciting technologies with the latest Intel Z77 Express Chipset, creating a unique range of motherboard designs that harness the outstanding performance of the new 3rd generation Intel Core processors. With an exclusive 'All Digital' VRM design, GIGABYTE 3D Power and GIGABYTE 3D BIOS (Dual UEFI), GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards ensure exceptional power delivery and absolute control, with additional features that ensure an unrivalled experience on your next PC build.
- Supports 3rd Gen. Intel 22nm CPUs and 2nd Gen. Intel Core CPUs (LGA1155 socket)
- Dual Thunderbolttechnology support
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 5 Technology
- GIGABYTE 3-Way Digital Power with GIGABYTE 3D Power
- GIGABYTE 3D BIOS (Dual UEFI)
- Onboard mSATA slot for mSATA SSDs
- PCI Express Gen 3.0 support
- SLI and CrossFireX multi-GPU support
- Lucid Virtu Universal& MVP GPU virtualization support
- Realtek ALC898 with High Quality 110dB SNR HD audio
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge with 3X USB Power
GIGABYTE Motherboards Now Windows 8 Ready
Includes All Current Models
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 5 -- The Industry's Highest Quality CPU Power Design
Highest rated and most awarded Power Stage in the industry.
- Providing power delivery rated up to 60A, while maintaining cool operating temperatures.
- Providing Perfect Match: GIGABYTE Ultra Durabl 5 motherboards use both IR digital PWM controllers and IR PowIRstage ICs, for a uniquely seamless power delivery system.
- Industry Leading Peak Efficiency up to 95%.
2X Copper PCB
Providing sufficient power trace paths between components to handle exceptional power loads associated with overclocking and to remove heat from the critical CPU power delivery area.
High Capacity Ferrite Core Chokes
Rated up to 60A to provide the most stable power delivery.
GIGABYTE 3D BIOS(patent pending)
UEFI DualBIOS Technology
At the heart of this exciting 3D BIOS technology is a pair of 8MB physical BIOS ROMs containing GIGABYTE's exclusive in-house designed UEFI BIOS technology. With a superior graphical interface capable of 32-bit color imaging and fluid user-friendly mouse navigation, UEFI DualBIOS> makes BIOS configuration a new and exciting experience for novice and experienced users alike. UEFI BIOS also brings native support for large hard drives on 64-bit operating systems.
Dual Port Thunderbolt Motherboards
GIGABYTE motherboards, the very first to offer fully certified dual onboard Thunderbolt ports. Capable of connecting up to 12 devices plus 3 digital displays simultaneously, with breathtaking data transfer speeds that can transfer 1TB of data in only five minutes, GIGABYTE Thunderbolt motherboards offer the fastest connection interface ever on the desktop PC.
Daisy Chain Technology - Up to 12 devices + 2 Display monitors
GIGABYTE Thunderbolt motherboards allow users to daisy chain up to 12 devices simultaneously via an incredible bi-directional 10Gbps data pipeline that includes both PCIe and DisplayPort traffic. GIGABYTE Thunderbolt motherboards redefine desktop PC connectivity to make it far easier to connect multiple high speed storage devices and HD displays to your PC than ever before.
Dual Thunderbolt - Fast, Flexible and Simple Connectivity for your Motherboard
GIGABYTE Thunderbolt motherboards are the first to be certified by Intel featuring dual Thunderbolt ports directly on the motherboard back panel I/O, with each Thunderbolt port supporting a maximum data transfer speeds with simultaneous bi-directional data transfer at speeds of up to 10Gbps - this means you can transfer a full HD 1080p movie in under 30 seconds.
GIGABYTE's dual port Thunderbolt implementation ensures the absolute maximum potential connectivity, with support to connect up to 12 individual devices simultaneously, with each port offering full 10Gbps bandwidth.