Gigibon Kids Alarm Clock Robot
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.83. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cute alarm clock, nice gift the alarm clock has movable limbs, allowing you to move/twist legs and arms for many poses, cute and funny
- Clock with hand clips, to hold notes the clock has 2 hand clips, which can hold your memo notes securely for you or kids
- Simple clock, easy to set up there are only two knobs on the back to set time and alarm time, very easy to use
- Silent robot alarm clock it is one analog clock, but with little ticking, quiet and good for light sleepers, when alarm sounds, small led eye flashes
- Battery-operated alarm clock, the clock is powered by 1x aa batteries (not included)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Important notes: The robot alarm clock is powered by 1xaa battery, and batteries are not included. It is a loud alarm, but may not be enough for heavy sleepers description: Gigibon alarm clock for kids, robot analog clock, cute/funny/battery-operated this robot alarm clock with movable limbs allows you to give it many different poses, definitely a cute gift for yourself or kids. When alarm goes off, its eye lights up and flashes. It can stand next to a bedside/desk/cupboard. Package: 1x gigibon robot alarm clock (batteries not included).
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Xelpowr||Betus||QB's & Pitchers||Amazon.com||HappyStreet||Amazon.com|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The arms and legs move in all directions and are stiff, so it can be posed in all sorts of ways. I love that the hands are clips so he can have it hold he favorite item of the day, or even a little sword from other toys.
Operating the clock is simple. There are two knobs on the back: one for time and one for alarm. Since it does not recognize AM or PM, be sure to set the alarm at night before going to bed. Otherwise, it will go off in the evening.
When the alarm sounds, it is not too blaring. It's just right, in my opinion, and the light on the head flashes red, very cool.
It does require one AA battery (not included), which I prefer because it keeps the time even during a power outage.
The entire thing is metal and has some weight to it. Quality made.
I bought this for my son's best friend who has a robot themed room. I thought that this would fit right in and be kind of practical. We got the blue and white one, and it is cute. The little bicycle chain arm and legs are moveable in multiple directions, so you can really get this robot to pose however you like. Love the little clamping hands, so it can hold things. And the nose lights up when the alarm sounds. Those are the little details that make this clock so loveable.
Very easy to use. Requires a AA battery (not included). Two knobs on the back, one to set time and one to set alarm. And then an on and off switch to turn the alarm on or off. When the alarm sounds, you can just pick it up and switch the alarm off. Since the clock is analog and there is no am/pm, make sure you turn the alarm back on at night before bed.
- It doesn't keep the time. At all. Tried several brand new batteries, same result - it gets stuck after a while, ticking away without handles moving;
- One of the arms is loose - we tried tightening it a number of times, but it still swivels freely
- The horns are quite delicate - one wrong move and it's off, which is what happened within 5 min of taking it out of the box
The alarm itself is loud enough to be effective, wish the clock worked as it was intended to.
Most recent customer reviews
It looks just like the picture and its super fun to change the way it stands or...Read more