- Save 3% each on Any items offered by Gikfun_Official_Store when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% each on Any items offered by Gikfun_Official_Store when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% each on Any items offered by Gikfun_Official_Store when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Gikfun USB Nano V3.0 ATmega328 CH340G 5V 16M Micro-controller board For Arduino (Pack of 3pcs) EK1620x3
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Operating Voltage(logic level):5V,Support USB download and Power
- Please wear anti-static gloves or bracelet when operate electronic products.Please keep it in anti-static bag when not use it. Please keep it out of reach of children.
- Don't use aged usb cable or aged circuit board to connect Nano V3.0 Board.Pull down the usb from computer when no need to upload and download procedures.
- Suit for people above 18 year's old with 1 year electronic diy experience.Or use it under the guidance of electronic specializer
- The product is used for learning and test Code.It's Prohibited for any other purpose.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CH340G REPLACE FT232RL
Operating Voltage(logic level):5V
8 analog inputs ports:A0 ~ A7
14 Digital input / output ports:TX,RX,D2 ~ D13
6 PWM ports:D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
1 pairs of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
Support USB download and Power
Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply
Support power supply by 9V battery
1.Down CH340G Driver
CH340G Driver Download link : http://www.5v.ru/ch340g.htm
IDE of arduino Download link : http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
The driver which works for MAC User "www.wch.cn/downfile/178"
2.Plug in the Nano development board,the driver will install automatically
3Packs USB Nano V3.0 ATmega328 CH340G 5V 16M Micro-controller board
45 days money-back and 12-month, worry-free Guarantee!
Gikfun USB Nano V3.0 Micro-controller board is totally safe product which has been certified by USA Federal Communications.
1.Don't use aged usb cable or aged circuit board to connect Nano V3.0 Board
2.Pull down the usb from computer when no need to upload and download procedures
1.The product is used for learning and test Code.
It's Prohibited for any other purpose.
2.Suit for people above 18 year's old with 1 year electronic diy experience.
Or use it correctly under the guidance of electronic specializer.
3.Please wear anti-static gloves or bracelet when operate electronic products.
Please keep it in anti-static bag when not use it.
Please keep it out of reach of children.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I assembled and tested all three processors with no problems. I use these in a breadboard, so I only solder on the headers along the edges. If you install the dual-row headers at the end you cannot use them in a breadboard. If you are not planning on using them in a breadboard don't solder any of the pins yet, since you may use either a subset of the pins or just solder wires into the holes. (That's actually why they come disassembled, not because the vendors are lazy.)
To solder these, place the header pins firmly in your breadboard (long ends down, short ends up) and lay the Arduino on top. Tack solder two opposite corners (or all four if you prefer) to hold the board in place and then reheat those corners while pressing down firmly and ensuring there is enough solder in the joint. The joint is hot enough when solder applied to the pin/pad away from the iron melts and is drawn into the hole surrounding the pin. Once you have completed all four corners and firmly seated them, you can solder the remaining pins. A little practice is needed to get enough but not too much solder onto each pin, but it is not hard. These are cheap and not too hard to do, so don't be afraid to try.
Once you are done assembling, plug it into a usb charger. The Nano should come preloaded with a program that will blink an LED on the processor when it is first powered up. The blinking LED will at least confirm that the processor is working; at that point, you can use it just like any other Arduino.
Inclusion of the header pins is a nice touch as well. They fit perfectly, soldered right up, and work fine.
At $4 each, you can't go wrong!