- Receive 1 fashion Aroma Diffuser free when you purchase $199.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by Gikfun_Official_Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 3D VR Glasses free when you purchase $139.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by Gikfun_Official_Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 warm white led string free when you purchase $69.00 or more of diy kits offered by Gikfun_Official_Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Gikfun B10K B100K B5K B50K B2K B20K Ohm Knurled Shaft Linear Rotary Taper Potentiometer for Arduino EK8359
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- B10K B100K B5K B50K B2K B20K Ohm Knurled Shaft Linear Rotary Taper Potentiometer Each 1pc
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
B10K B100K B5K B50K B2K B20K Ohm Knurled Shaft Linear Rotary Taper Potentiometer Each 1pc
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is an easy way to get a number of commonly used potentiometer values at a fair price.
There are two additional things that is nice about these:
1) the max value of each is printed on each of them
2) they can be easily used with breadboards because the pin spacing is the same as on common breadboards. you can just push them into the breadboard.