- Save 3% each on Any items offered by Gikfun_Official_Store when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% each on Any items offered by Gikfun_Official_Store when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% each on Any items offered by Gikfun_Official_Store when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Gikfun 3D LightSquared DIY Kit 8x8x8 3mm LED Cube White LED Blue Ray EK1568
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Please dl the instruction file from links: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bn8Ne0J
- This LED cube suite is DIY, user need some electronic basis and welding ability
- Power supply voltage: 4.5~5.5V
- PCB size: 11.1*12.7CM
- White Led Blue Ray
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This LED cube suite is DIY, user need some electronic basis and welding ability.
Power supply voltage: 4.5~5.5V
PCB size: 11.1*12.7CM
3mm white blue LED x512
XH2.54-40P round female pin x2
20P IC socket x9
74HC573 DIP x9
USB to DC005 cable x1
DC005 power socket x1
18P IC socket x1
ULN2803 DIP x1
40P IC socket 1
STC12C5A60S2 (with code) 1
A09-103 Resisters x1
8*8 Self-locking switch x1
10uf 25V electrolytic capacitor x2
12MHz crystals x1
22pf ceramics capacitor x2
470ohm resistor x8
4.7K ohm resistor x2
LED 3mm x1
0.8mm cable x1
1.The product is used for learning.
It's Prohibited for any other purpose.
2.Suit for people above 18 year's old with 1 year electronic diy experience.
Or use it correctly under the guidance of electronic specializer.
3.Please wear anti-static gloves or bracelet when operate electronic products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Protip:test the LEDs before you hook them up. I found a few shorted ones. Mini LED Tester Test Box 2-150mA + 9V Battery
I ended up making a template out of a scrap piece of board with drill holes to match the led's in size so they fit snugly... gave a nice solid surface to solder the LED's together.
Another review mentioned that there was no instructions as to where the IC's went? Well, there are three different sized IC's, that only fit in specific areas... All the other pieces are pretty self explanatory.... I did have to zoom in on the documentation for the final step that had the little red wire soldered onto the different levels...
Definately not a beginners project... and I