Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,254 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,294 reviews
on October 30, 2014
I'm 510 173 lbs 40" chest I ordered a medium and it fits good, and its preshrunk!!! if you layer under your sweatshirt you may want a large. As for the heavy blend comments "its t shirt thickness", its sweatshirt thickness and it feels nice and comfy to me!!!!
review image
0Comment| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2016
Way brighter than I thought it would be. Will suffice for what I'm using it for though. Gildan is a good brand and I always buy from them. Good piece of clothing.
review image
on May 29, 2016
super soft inside, using it for a maceline cosplay and it worked wonderful!
review image review image
on January 28, 2017
I got this shirt in the color black and it's the same as the picture. It also came earlier than expected, also great! It fit perfectly, not too tight and not too big. But, just like another project I got from this company, it smelled like vinegar. I'll have to wash it first until I can wear it out without being aware of how it smelled. But overall this item is great and I would recommend it.
on January 14, 2017
This is the best sweater ever! Not too heavy, and not too light. The material is very comfortable and not itchy. It looks great. Also, I ordered this on January 12th and the shipping said it would get here January 18-23rd! It came in 2 days with only Standard Shipping! Wow! the total came out to be around a little under 15$.
on January 21, 2017
They run a little larger than normal size. They're 50/50 so they don't shrink much. Very soft and comfortable. I bought several - some seem thicker than the others, although same brand.
Seller "Got Apparel" ships the fastest... "Outdoor Trading" ships from UK 7-10+ days.
on March 18, 2017
Descent quality. Not super soft, but what you'd expect from a men's standard sweatshirt. I wear mine over my clothes in the house in winter so I can keep the thermostat low.
on February 8, 2017
I made a mistake getting a large, for I assumed it would shrink, and I allowed for that with the width and sleeve length. It is true to size, and did not shrink at all! So get your regular size!
on April 18, 2015
A great sweatshirt... will now shop for sweat pants. Easy to launder and does not shrink in the dryer; I buy extra large as I like my sweatshirts to "float" on my torso. A great purchase. Received shipment quickly. By the way... I am a woman and usually purchase men's sweatshirts as I like a close crew neck fit on my sweatshirts... and I find that men's sweatshirts crew necks are "smaller" and don't stretch out as easily as women's do. This is a 5 star sweatshirt
on November 12, 2015
This is a good quality sweatshirt. The color is very nice despite being labeled a "mens" sweatshirt, it works just as well for a woman. I like the Gildan line of products...not too heavy, not too light and they don't shrink tremendously after multiple washes in warm water with medium heat drying. They hold up over time, they don't pill much, if at all, and I've been very pleased with all the Gildan sweatshirts I've purchased over the years. I'd recommend this product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.