BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 11, 2017
Nice cotton shirt. I bought 3x, and it's a great fit. Wear size 24, 1x in Roaman's or Woman Within or Jessica London.

I bought it to wear under blouses and sleeveless sweater. If you have polyester blouses or dress, watch out! Bacteria that are usually present even after bathing and a drop of sweat can produce BO with polyester no matter how well your deodorant normally works. At least put a layer of cotton between you and the polyester.

Also, a white or black cotton shirt under blouses keeps them clean to reduce how often you have to watch them. Less fading. Just wash the undershirts.
on February 9, 2017
Love, Love, Love <3 these T-shirts and would love to have them in every color. Very well fitting, comfortable shirts. Can use them to layer or just on their own...They are ladies fitted which is another plus...that way they don't look like a bulky regular old T....these are made out of a very heavy duty cotton so they are not see thru, another thing I love!
on August 5, 2017
The reviews are confusing. My guess is that there must be different suppliers of manufacturers for the brand. the problems I had seem to be more common with recent buyers. I want to like this T. But the flaws outweigh what is good. I got the purple color and the color is nice. I like the neckline which is a little deeper V. The material is more of a medium weight. Not the paper thin of most women's Ts, but still not substantial like most men's Ts. The cut has problems. I would not be critical if I had an unusual build, but I don't. This T is cut very narrow in the shoulders. The sleeves are short and tight. (my arms are thin).
It does not drape like the picture of it on the model. I normally wear a dress size 8. Because it is cotton and I throw Ts in the dryer, so I got an XXLrg. Before the wash it fit with room. After a wash, it barely fits!
VINE VOICEon November 14, 2016
This tee shirt is even prettier in person than on my monitor. I got two colors, sapphire and heliconia. Both colors were brighter than what I saw on my monitor. The shirt washes like a dream, neither shrinking nor sagging with laundering. I normally wear size XL shirt, and the fit was perfect.
on September 6, 2017
I purposely ordered a size larger because I figured this top would shrink. It did shrink a little but not as much as I thought. The top seems to be made well enough but feels "scratchy" compared to other similar tops. Even though I has washed it and put it in the dryer, I was surprised at the scratchy feeling when I put it on. Maybe that will go away with a few more washing. I normally wear an XL but I ordered one size up which wasn't really necessary with this v neck shirt but I would rather have it a bit too large than too small. I ordered another one in a different color so I did like it.
on May 10, 2016
This shirt is soft, not the softess, but it will work for what I am using. I ordered a large and it fits great, little baggy but a size down would have been too tight for my liking. I usually wear a medium to a large in Juniors for a reference. The color is as pictured and it was a great price. It will be perfect for using it in my Disgust costume.
on August 13, 2016
Looking at other reviews I decided to order the t-shirt a size larger. I don;t think that is necessary as the t shirt is a bit big. It is also very long and doesn't have much shape to it. Others also said it was not heavy cotton but it was heavier than I wanted. I was looking for a soft, v neck tee. Oh well, It will make a good PJ top.
on August 18, 2017
After washing and drying, the shirt was about a size smaller. I like Gildan T-shirts and thought this was be similar. The knit in the v-necks is stretchy and clingy. The shirt runs long. I tried the yellow and rose pink. Both colors are nice. All in all, not my favorite style of casual shirt and I probably won't order any more of them.
on December 5, 2016
I read the reviews carefully and also saw in the order profile that the XXL is equivalent to a 10/12 women's sizing. I ordered the XXL and I LOVE the shirt. As others mentioned the V-neck is not low, however, this was a feature that I really appreciated. Somehow the image, although not on a human, gives the idea that v neck is cut like a popular teen shirt. This is not the case. The shirt is not boxy. I am 5' 7.5" with a long torso and the length was perfect. No pulling down on this shirt. I wore it under a sweater today and it was perfect, not too thin or too thick. Loved the shirt, going back for more.
on September 28, 2017
Perfect t-shirt!!! I am so sick of poor quality fabric in women's clothing. This is 100% cotton and very well made. It will last and not pill. I bought a medium and it fits over a 40 inch bust and fits perfectly at the collar. The V neck is perfect its not too deep or too shallow or too wide where your bra straps show. I wash it in cool water and lay flat to dry or get it out of the dryer before it goes thru the full cycle.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.