- The Gill Unisex Aero Boots offer maximum grip in all weather conditions for optimised performance all round.
- Soft and flexible neoprene fabric is combined with a wrap-around rubber sole with reinforced toe, heel and bridge to ensure protection and flexibility.
- Non ferrous YKK zip
- Wide supportive ankle strap for support. High grip sole. Reinforced heel, toe and bridge area for increased support
- Blindstitched seams for a waterproof seal
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
How to care for your Gill Boots?
Remove salt and grit by washing under a tap or hose with fresh water. The outside of the boots can be cleaned with a warm non-detergent soap solution and rinsed thoroughly. Use a stiff brush to remove stubborn residue. You can also clean the inside of the boot with fresh water and a non-detergent soap. Wipe well to remove excess water inside and out.
Gill Boots should be allowed to dry naturally away from a direct heat source. You can improve the drying time by placing screwed up newspaper inside the boots.
Once fully dried, your Breathable boots can be treated with a Shoe Care Product such as Nik Wax or Grangers Conditioner for Leather. This will soften the leather and add a degree of water-repellency to the outside of the boot. To protect your rubber boots we recommend that they are stored out of direct sunlight.
Gill Fabric System
Gill makes ultra-technical clothing primarily for the racing and cruising sailor, but also serve the power boating and fishing community. Gill's waterproof clothing and marine equipment keeps the boater comfortable and protected on the water in most weather conditions.
- Onshore, Mid Layer and Softshell
- Dinghy, Inshore and Day Sailing
- Offshore/ Coastal and Over Night Sail
- KB Racing and Offshore Cruising
- Ocean Racing and Dry Suits
For over 40 years Gill has been keeping boaters dry and secure in some of the most extreme conditions imaginable.
Kit to the limits, Gill already has
For Gill, every component has to be up to scratch. Right down to the last stitch. Which is why Gill scours the globe for the finest materials.
- Pre 1975 - Nick Gill began to implement a business plan to manufacture sailing clothing.
- 1983 - Purchased first hot air taping machine, enabling fully waterproof seam sealed garments.
- 1988 - Product range extended to include Boots, Gloves and PolarTec fleece
- 1989 - Innovative 2 piece Dinghy System.
- 2004 - develop the five Dot fabric classification system.
|GILL Aquatech 3MM Neoprene Shoes||Gill Men's Fishing Boating Lace Up Rubber Aero Boots||GILL Men's Fishing Boating Lace Up Rubber Edge Boots|
|Composition||90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon||90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon||90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon|
|Soles||Wrap-around, non marking natural rubber sole for improved grip||Wrap-around, non marking natural rubber sole for improved grip||Wrap-around, non marking natural rubber sole for improved grip|
|Reinforcement||Reinforced heel, toe and bridge area for increased support||Reinforced heel, toe and bridge area for increased support||Reinforced heel, toe and bridge area for increased support|
|Feature||Blindstitched seams for waterproof seal. 3mm double lined Neoprene||Blindstitched seams for a waterproof seal. 5mm Neoprene for warmth||Lace closure system for improved fit. 4mm Neoprene for warmth|
|End use||Dinghy Sailing||Dinghy Sailing||Dinghy Sailing|
The Gill Aero Boot is the perfect all-rounder for Dinghy sailing.
A wrap-around natural rubber sole provides enhanced grip for all conditions.
Easy step in Side zip entry and a wide supportive ankle strap at the top ensures a secure and stable fit .
Fabric Composition: 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon.
Technology: Wraparound, non marking natural rubber sole for improved grip; Reinforced heel, toe and bridge area for increased support; Wide supportive ankle strap; Advanced composite waterproof fabric featuring a combination of Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic technologies that efficiently transport moisture away from the skin while keeping the wearer 100% protected from the elements.
Fit Type: REGULAR FIT - Neither close fitting or oversized, designed to be versatile and fit as expected for the products’ intended end-use.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13.3 x 10.9 x 5.9 inches; 2.9 Pounds
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : November 17, 2017
- Manufacturer : Gill
- ASIN : B077KFN2XG
- Customer Reviews: