Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 564 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 903 reviews
on August 23, 2017
There's not really much to say...they're just razors.I only bought them on here as a filler for an order on a few essentials I did price comparisons on.So yes...I saved $1.50 since nowhere near me had them on sale.The Mach 3 razors shave closely but I'll never like that lubricating strip.It peels off in hunks and you feel it rub your face.Gillette should do away with that strip-a nice and rich shaving cream like Noxzema or just bar soap renders that strip pretty useless.
I like the open cartridge design of the Mach 3. I can't think of a cartridge I've used in almost 40 years of shaving that can be rinsed as clean as it can, and I've used a LOT of different razors. Given that keeping the blades clean, ungunked, and dry means longer blade life...well, I keep coming back to the Mach 3.

Some have complained of counterfeits, but I've been using the supposed fakes in the packaging that is suspect to some, and the blades seem fine. Yes, there is some sharpness fall-off after a few uses, but it tends to stabilize and not get much worse. While I do have a beard and moustache and don't completely shave my face, the touch ups I do every few days have not sufficiently dulled the blades in the first cartridge from the pack, which I am still using after a month. I'll surely get another month out of it.

Just rinsing throughly and patting dry will do wonders to extending the life of a cartridge. Thankfully, the design of the Mach 3 cartridge makes this a simple maintenance task.

Given the contours of my beard, I appreciate that this product can still pack three blades into a narrow cartridge. Three blades seems the perfect number. I get a close shave, and I can keep the line between my beard and the shaved parts of my face and neck distinct.

The price on this pack can fluctuate daily, which is one of the reasons I chopped a star. I've gotten a couple more nicks than usual, too, but it may be because I'm using an old handle, and some of its spring for the swiveling action is not up to snuff. Otherwise, I have few complaints. I think you'll be pleased too.
on May 2, 2017
Excellent price, and product was as described. These are the "real deal," and far less expensive than even Walmart. I gave up on "cheapo" cartridges, because they cost a little less, but last less than half as long. Highly recommended!
on July 15, 2017
Payed for an 8 cartridge but received an open package and only 7 razors. I'm afraid to even use these. But frustrated that now I have to waste time trying to return these. Probably done buying any hygiene products because of whoever sold these to me.
review image
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 7, 2016
The label looked as if was copied (i.e. faded/blurry letters). My face was irritated even after using the blade for the first time. I don't believe these are genuine blades.
on September 13, 2017
GREAT QUALITY. NO DULL BLADES. IT WAS THE BEST PRICE I COULD FIND AT THE TIME. I Make them last longer by purchasing a silicone sharpener that I purchased here on Amazon.com as well. Makes 1 blade last a couple of weeks.
on September 13, 2017
I love the Mach3. The other (Mach 4 etc) just don't cut as close for some reason on my face.

These are expensive as hell, but I've yet to find a better product on the market.
on February 7, 2017
These always work well for me and last a long time too
on August 11, 2017
Do these really need a review? Best razors made. Harry's shred my legs, DSC are a level below these and cost more. Get them thru subscribe and save program. Love me some smooth legs!
on January 3, 2017
if you think you are getting 8 five ct boxes you are WRONG. you get 1 five ct. deceptive listing. order with caution