Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Style Name: Fusion|Size: 1 Razor, 2 Cartridge|Change
Price:$14.51+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 255 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 646 reviews
on March 23, 2014
I have used this razor brand and model for many years and been very satisfied. Recently I purchased a replacement through Amazon because on my old one the on and off switch malfunctioned. However it gave me 15+ years of service. The razor is well made, gives a clean, easy shave with no nicks or cuts. Battery and blade life are excellent. It also has a color band on the blade that alerts you to when the blade needs replacing. The only concern I have which is the same for similar competitor products is the cost of the replacement blades seems high. However they do last a long time and generics are available at a reduced price. I highly recommend this product.
on September 25, 2015
A very close shave, though is it really any closer than a 2 or three blade razor, hmm, not sure.

The single best thing about this razor is the small blade on top that i use under my nose that other razors dont have and cause me to miss a tiny amount of bristle.

The lubricating strip works well on new blades but runs out pretty quickly.

I give it four stars only because of the cost of replacement blades, what is the answer to this? IDK.
on March 23, 2017
The smoothest shaves I have ever had has been with this razor and Nivea using Dr Carver's shave butter. My face is so smooth that I can go two days without shaving and still feel fairly clean shaven. Have no idea why the simple vibrating action of this razor works so well but it does.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2017
These razors work with proper shaving gel! There has been constant razor theories about what is better (single blade/multiple blade). My skin is in the best shape in years and I suffered from irritation in the past. I highly suggest these razors over single blades and recommend that your skin is moistened with warm to hot water and apply a combination of the Gilete fusion gel and an amount of Aveeno Theraputic Moisturizing gel.
on September 1, 2016
I got this razor on sale and it works great. I like it a lot. When I see a sale on galette pro fusion razors I will always pick one up. They are wonderful. But too expensive at full price. So a nice sale is good to get.
on July 7, 2017
I have a medium beard and like this Fusion the best. I tried others like Harry's mens club for example and they are cheaper but Fusion is sharper.
on April 8, 2016
I absolutely love this razor! I use it to shave my legs and it's the closest shave I've ever had without nicks. Just be careful not to open the battery compartment with wet hands... that's why I had to buy a new one :(
on July 26, 2015
This is the third "Fusion Power" Razor I've purchased. They have worked like a charm for me. I don't know if the vibratory action really helps, but I get a close shave with no nicks. I have a light beard, so I can get a couple of weeks worth of shaves out of a cartridge.
on March 8, 2017
I have tried Harry's razors and ran back to Gillette. Yes, you pay more but you get a much better shave. Totally worth the money.
on May 19, 2017
it is no better than any other razor than I can see. The vibrating head doesn't seem to make any difference.