Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 413 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 479 reviews
on August 4, 2015
I used to buy these razors at Costco, then suddenly they stopped carrying them. I couldn’t find them anywhere else. Nearly everyone only carries the three and four blade type. I don’t like the three and four blade type at all, I’m glad I found a source for these two blade razors. I surely hope Gillett doesn’t drop the line.
on May 20, 2016
since its too late for me to return, I will leave a review. I purchased this 3 pack but started to notice that some of my razors were backwards.
went to work one day thinking I'm shaved but noticed so much stubble!

would appreciate it if I could get a replacement, you cant make this stuff up!
review image
The manufacturer commented on the review below
TOP 100 REVIEWERon January 30, 2017
I do not shave a lot, but I trim around my beard 2-3 times per week (dry). The Gillette Sensor2 Plus are good for that, but the blades don't hold up too long. I normally get 2 weeks out of them which is about 1-2 normal shaves for someone who shaves his whole face. I got Blade Buddy by RazorCare - The Ultimate Shave Tool for Men and Women - Blue and I started using it and that gives you another 2 weeks. Worth it for me as I only trim

If my review helped you in any way, please hit the "YES" below where it asks, "Was this review helpful to you?"
on May 8, 2013
Have used Excel for years, but finding inexpensive Excel blades is becoming difficult. Tried the Dollar Shave Club - the razors were really cheap - just plain lousy. Quit and went with these. So far, so good - great even. And rather than use the same blade for a couple of weeks, I just pick up a new one. Great price and a darn good shave.
on April 18, 2017
Received three packs for a total of 30 razors. These razors were recommended to me by a friend. At first I was skeptical thinking a disposable razor couldn't be that good. Surprise. This is now my favorite razor. They're very light, give a clean smooth shave and don't irritate my face. They also last quite well. I've stopped using my other more expensive razors. Amazon also sells a large pack containing 52 razors. Don't let your wife use one.
on July 9, 2016
These disposable razors used to be widely available. When they were not available, I tried many other Gillettes and other brands...they were poor. Several models were plain stupid. The manufacturer makes it pivot excessively so that the blades move away from the face when shaving, and/or the blades are not sharp and/or the handle is uncomfortable.

These Customplus TWO (not 3) are ideal. Lightweight, comfortable, sharp, and do not pivot excessively. Make certain you don't get the Custom Plus 3 razors.

Hope they continue to be manufactured.
on June 5, 2016
I'm a woman and these are my favorite razors. I've used many different types and brands from 3 blades to pivoting. But none get my legs and underarms as smooth as these do. Bought them online for a few bucks cheaper than my local store. Will purchase again soon!
on March 20, 2016
Only good for about 2-3 shaves. Skin doesn't feel smooth (compared to using a Mach 3) and I feel I need to swipe/shave more for my face to feel clean/smooth enough. I also get cuts more easily than I do when using the Mach 3 blade.

Also, the hairs seem to get more easily caught between the blades and washing under water doesn't get them off easily (again compared to a Mach 3).
on November 28, 2015
A few weeks ago I had gone back to the old system of the metal handle that opens up for you to insert a disposable double-edged razor blade. It was a lot cheaper than the modern plastic all-in-one disposables and I had used it until the age of 19 or so. The merkur handle was fine but believe it or not the blades (no matter what brand) were way too sharp and shredded my face - lots of blood and cuts where I had NEVER been cut with a modern plastic disposable (Maybe now that I'm older my skin is thinner - I don't know). I toughed it out for over a month thinking I just had to get use to it but I finally saw it wasn't me. I mean these things were surgical scalpels! And I used great shaving cream and soaked my face first with hot water. Even if I cleaned the blood up perfectly I would still find VERY noticeable dried blood spots a couple of hours later that looked awful. Far, far, far more bleeding than I ever had with any disposable. So I went to Amazon and grabbed these as they were a nice balance of high reviews at a decent price. OMG. Truly the best shave I ever had. I hadn't shaved in 4 days and I didn't even use shaving cream (I hate using it cos I can't tell exactly where the blades are landing - I have a goatee). I am staying with these for as long as they are available. With the double-edged too-sharp system I had DREADED shaving. With these I give it no more thought than getting my breakfast. Go Gillette and Amazon!
on March 2, 2017
This is a good disposable blade. I've tried a few other brands, but I tend to prefer the Gillette Sensor brand for my shaving needs. I didn't notice much of a difference between the Sensor1 and Sensor2 razors; I found both to be equivalent for the most part. I like these disposable shaving sticks as they give me the close shave look every day.