Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual Men's Razor With 1 Razor Blade Refill
- Reengineered low cutting force razor blades with thinner, finer edges (first four blades vs. Fusion) and our advanced low resistance coating cut effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull than Fusion
- Blade stabilizer maintains optimal razor blade spacing for comfort, while allowing the blades to adjust to the contours of a man's face
- Streamlined Comfort Guard channels excess shave prep to help maintain optimal razor blade contact,stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave
- Enhanced Lubrastrip is infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers, enabling the razor blades to move smoothly over skin, even on repeat strokes
- Improved Precision Trimmer includes an enhanced blade, a comb guard to better align long hairs, and rinse-through slots
- Redesigned Handle with bigger, more ergonomic grips for better control, and improved transition between front and back shaving surfaces
- Just one 12-count blade refill can give you a full year of shaves (based on average days of use per refill)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
First, please accept our sincere thanks for your loyalty to our Gillette Mach3. We are sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience when you tried our Fusion ProGlide Manual Razor. We'd love to make it up to you and get some more details in the process. Please give us a ring at 1-800-GILLETTE (800-445-5388), M-F, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.
P&G Community Manager
Blades catch and pull.
Shaving head too big, can't follow contours of your face.
Refills are too expensive, you are better off with a twin blade disposable.
This isn't what we'd expect to hear! We'd love to talk to you to find out more about your experience. Please give us a call at 1-800-GILLETTE (800-445-5388). We're here Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
P&G Community Manager
I shave my head and was getting too many nicks from my old 2-blade Excel Sensor. I've been using the new razor for a couple of months now and have yet to get a nick. Based on my 2-blade experience, I expected a 5-blade would plug up even worse because the blades are closer together, but that is not the case - the design allows you to easily flush away debris.
My only complaint is that the 5-blade is wider and it is harder to shave the crease behind the ears.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like it because it gives the best shave I've had in a lifetime! But I'd like it a whole lot more if it didn't require me to sell my firstborn child to pay for it.Published 20 months ago by KTH
These last a LONG LONG time. Well worth your money. Rarely do I cut myself. I found out just now they have a brand-new version so will be buying those after I run out of my supply.Published on May 22, 2014 by R. KANE
can beat it for a close shave little bit expensive but well worth it in this package was a extra bladePublished on March 8, 2014 by Carol
I'm a female and I love these razors for shaving legs and underarms. They glide and don't snag. The shave is nice and close.Published on February 19, 2014 by Happy Go Lucky
This is really nice razor, gives smooth shave. I liked it a lot.Would buy again in the future and that's itPublished on February 7, 2014 by Anonymous
Thought i was buying the battery operated one but it still works great for what i got. I prefer the battery ones though.Published on January 19, 2014 by Patrick R Charles
This razor gave me the closest shave I ever had. From what I hear,the PROGLIDE POWER shaves even closer. I'm going
to try it next.