|Price:||$7.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.78 (26%)|
Gillette Mach3 Turbo Men's Razor with 2 Mach3 Turbo Men's Razor Refills
- 3 Anti-Friction Blades
- 10 Enhanced Microfins
- Indicator lubricating strip
- Easy loading
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Gillette MACH3 Turbo Razor +2 Cartridges
MACH3 Turbo patented technologies work together as a system to give a close, comfortable shave.
Forward Pivot, 3 Anti-Friction Blades, 10 Enhanced Microfins, Indicator lubricating strip and easy loading.
From the Manufacturer
The Gillette MACH3 Turbo Razor provides a closer shave (vs. Sensor2 Disposable) and up to 100% redness-free. The razor blades are nano-thin and individually spring mounted. The razor blades also feature a enhanced lubricating strip and larger skin guard. The Gillette MACH3 Turbo razor delivers a shave with ZERO redness. Featuring 3 blades with an Advanced Anti-Friction Coating, the MACH3 Turbo removes each hair with less irritation. Then, soft, protective Microfins gently smooth down the skin for even, effortless shaving. The Indicator Lubrication Strip ensures that your MACH3 Turbo razor keeps gliding across your skin, shave after shave.
Size: 1 Razor, 2 Cartridge
Top Customer Reviews
He's very happy with it and likes the shave. And speaking about money, if the shave and blades last longer than before, it's a great value!
1. It gives a very close shave on a fairly tough beard.
2. It does not irritate even though that tough beard is combined with sensitive skin.
3. The vibration does make a difference, a small difference (and the AAA battery actually lasts longer than the newer Gillettes with AAs). I've never figured it out but the Stahley (which wound up, and had a great balance) and this Gillette both gave more comfortable shaves compared with their contemporaries.
4. The blades seem (I'm a shaver, not an engineer) more comfortable and smoother, perhaps more so than the newt 5-blade razors.
5. COST: Disregarding what you will read as the first of two cons, the price is decent. I can save $6 over retail by getting them through Amazon, but we're still looking at $35 (give or take) for 15 blades. $2.33 a blade, and if you get 7 shaves per blade, that's 33¢ a shave.
The caveat to the cost pro is that I have a son-in-law whose beard is so tough that he has to shave twice a day (and is thankful that he's got a job which allows him to go for a week without shaving (but a wife who will accept 3 days), and would be lucky to get 3 shaves from a blade. That is no exaggeration. At 78¢ a shave, that doesn't SEEM bad, but if you have to shave daily under those circumstances, you're looking at almost $30 a month on an activity that most of us would rather do without.
1.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use other Gillette products.. Mach three.. That are great. This was not great. Painful pulls on whiskers, left hairs under my nose. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Richard Berry
I don't have thick bushy facial hair, but the strip blade on this was faded after 3 uses. The blade also does not stay on the razor, it keeps popping off and I have to dangerously... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
The best a man can get: Funny i heard that somewhere... + Use Nivea gel!Published 3 days ago by John Beven